Can someone recommend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

Can anyone recommend a deoderant that will work as good as old spice and not leave me with blue armpit stains on my light colored shirts? :unsure:

i have yet to ever find an antiperisperant that has actually been able to keep me from sweating...

i do like the speed stick 24/7 though.

:werd:

Red Zone is what I use- and I never have any problems with stains on anything. You've got some funky pits y0.

i use what ever is on sale when i happen to run out

:ph34r:

even womens deodorant?

ive got right guard xtreme sport ultra gel anti perspirant deodorant clear impact flavor.

good shit. :lol:

Red Zone > *

Never had the blue stain problem... :huh:

Anti Perspirant and Deodorant are very different things. It's a bad thing, medically, to use Anti Perspirant. It's how your body cools off, and there are important nerve endings in your armpits.

Deodorant is what I use, I use Power Stick. And I'm not afraid to admit that my pits are really tough to keep a handle on. This stuff REALLY works. And instead of smelling like "Musk" (Otherwise known as rat's balls) it smells like clean laundry.

Women would rather you smell simply clean, than all gussied up.

My $0.02

-> Steve

:roll: :blink: :unsure: They do? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Glad I don't use any of that stuff...I just shower everyday.... :p

I'd rather be clean than just be all nasty and try to cover it up with a smell... B)

i use old spice red zone...scent, pure sport...never leaves stains....maybe you should try showering more often? or why dont you put some gold bond on the pits...i heard it works wonders for your balls...hehe.

Back