Canadian Tuners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For Honda's, Michael at PSI Tuning will help you out, his appointment schedule is crazy like. Wtf do you want to do with your civic? Sounds to me like you have no idea... No boost no care

Im going to boost it, but i didnt figure this was the spot to ask questions about that; have everyone bitching about picking the right place to post. but i plan on putting in forged rods/pistons, bigger fuel pump and injectors, new bearings, arp bolts .. whatever else i need, than boosting it. than hondata and off to the dyno for a tune .. First things first though, get this hydro to cable clutch bullshit sorted and get the motor in and running. know of any shops closer ?

Spitfire in Toronto or PSI in Ottawa, only two. Get your plan ready, have it assembled and bring it to them finished so they can tune it. I believe mike at PSI is done taking projects for this year, so he won't build it for u.

Finish your project, then find a shop. Also for preformance parts, look up Trackwerks in ottawa, great place.

kudos to roughknight for being nice to a new member :thumbsup:

:werd:well done roughknight... and kudos to the n00b for not getting butt-hurt over a few jokes, and his thread getting hijacked and almost derailing :thumbsup:

stick around... we have fun here :)

Fun on Hondaswap? This is blasphemy! The Internet forums are serious business

16154d1318548747-srs.jpg

Attachments

• srs.jpg
    srs.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 109
Back