Canker Sores...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
This thread disappoints on so many levels. For instance, I just now learned why Ravers have pacifiers. This really irks me.

I never put two and two together.

/me years ago used to go to foam raves and stuff... :) millenium ballroom dance club in dayville CT :cool: :dj:

/me Also used to be an IRC addict.
:mrgreen: :laugh: :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
To stop getting canker sores, I'd suggest switching your toothpaste from the regular stuff you have to the sensitive kind for different gums.

I am very canker sore prone, and I love spicy food, which do not mix. I made this transition, and I haven't had one since.

I only use the sensitive kind two times a day and the other kind the other few times a day, but it makes the world of a difference.

This is absolutely true. I suffered horribly with them for 30+ years till someone (never a dentist! - havent met one yet that actually knows this) it is almost ALWAYS caused by Sodium Laureth Sulfate almost all tootpaste formulas have this, this is also in shampoo, makes it suds up, does nothing for your teeth.

I currently use Biotene only because it lacks that one ingrediant.

For symtom relief during a flare-up - us Peroxyl brand mouth rinse. Its peroxide and alchohol. In a pinch make a rinse with a 50% reduction of over the counter Hydrogen peroxide. Rinse and spit. (obsiously never swallow anything with peroxide in it.)

I've never had any type of herpes...no canker soars.

Chapped lips, yea, when I've been out in the cold for a while.

It's gotta suck to have em though.

I'd gnaw my lip and tongue off if I did X. I chew on my tonque and lip all day, it's a habit :shrug2:.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i only get them when i bite my lip or something... i have a tendency to chew my own lip while eating pop corn. lol i don't know why, but its only pop corn that i always end up biting my lip. wtf.
good thing i don't eat very much pop corn...

Just dont drop X then lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
If someone has a canker sore, I know it will spread to your girlfriend if you make out or whatever. My question is, would it spread and become herpes 2 if you go down on her? Cause that would be teh shitty.

I was phreaked out for like 1month about these.

Knowledge y0

Wow.. thanks for that info, seriously. I get Canker sores chronically, but I'm going to start taking a vitamin supplement now to see if that helps at all. :)

Swallowing e-bombs is for fucking babies. Razor off the coating, chop it and rail it.

:ph34r:

I should be in fucking rehab, lol.

^^^ FUCK NO man. The canker sores are on the way out. I don't really like sensitive toothpaste. I've tried it before, and the texture and taste wasn't really that good. I did have a lot of spicy food the day before I got them though, so that may be it. I also like salty food over sweet food, so that could have contributed to them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Swallowing e-bombs is for fucking babies. Razor off the coating, chop it and rail it.

:ph34r:

I should be in fucking rehab, lol.
/way off topic

Never done it, but they say shoving it up the ass gets like 99% of the effect. While snorting it only gets like 60% or something. I've always enjoyed parachuting it. :thumbsup:

/on topic

I usually get canker soars once a year in the winter, and I just put salt on them because it dries them up, and they are gone within 1-2 days.

e topic- dont sniff them its a waste if you only have one pill hits you faster but not as hard and not as long but if you got to pop on bang the other. o yeah and smoke dust and pop a pill. ull b zooted

herps topic- i dunno if it was a cold sore but it might have been a cut from those frozen ice pops that are in the plastic sheeth but i used like asstrigant(sp?) like face wash and it dried up quick. never had a prob. but after eating sweet or salty foods for a long period of time like at the movies my gums get soar so i duno what that is

Back