can't sleep :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yup, 5am, and i need to be up for work in 2 hours. damnit :(

layed down after this post, and got about 30 min of sleep :( i'm exhausted. i'm going to be dozing off all day at my desk. The shit kicker of it is, is that i don't really have much going on today either... so it will be boring... and boring = sleepy :(

bah, i was asleep at 3am sunday morning, got up at 630 for autox, then went to bed at like 2:30am monday and got up at 630 again for work :)

you = teh lazy.

eh, at least you dodn't have meetings or anything...
tired brain = making you look like a retard in meetings
i went to bed around 1, woke up at 8 and snoozed till 8:30 and i don't want to be here

get one of those energy drinks...lol...but yea...i hear ya...sucks when you only get that much sleep...p00p!

Fell asleep at 3a.m. woke up at 8a.m. made a few phone calls, cuddled and fell asleep till 9a.m. got a couple phone calls, cuddled and passed out completely until 10a.m. and then layed there for a good half hour.

I'm still tired.

pissedoffsol said:
yup, 5am, and i need to be up for work in 2 hours. damnit :(

so what's the deal brian? anxiety?

i have major anxiety issues to. i always feel like i should be productive. always have something i feel i should be doing. now i take lunesta. sometimes i do the shots of the liquid tylenol pm. sometimes i take both together. sometimes it's the only thing that helps me sleep.

get_nick said:
so what's the deal brian? anxiety?

i have major anxiety issues to. i always feel like i should be productive. always have something i feel i should be doing. now i take lunesta. sometimes i do the shots of the liquid tylenol pm. sometimes i take both together. sometimes it's the only thing that helps me sleep.

No, i'm just a person who would like us move to a 30 or 36 hour day.

I'm good for 20 hours at a time if not more... and then sleep for 8 or so. That would be great.

I have a hard time falling asleep, and a hard time waking up. I lay there for hours most nights. So I just stay up and do stuff like post up or watch tv till like 2 or 3 am most nights.... and then i go to bed and lay there for an hour anyway. And then the alarm goes off at 7. If i get more than 3 hours of sleep a night it's a miracle.

you'd think over time it would catch up to me... like tonight i should be going to bed at 8pm to make up for it... but i won't, cuz i play pool on monday's.... but i'll still be up till 2 or 3 again tonight... and wednesday... and thursday.... and friday.... it never ends.

go check out unisom at walmart
or the equate version for half the price
50mg x 2 = snooze

I have a hard time sleeping too. i have tried unisom, tylenol PM and all that but they don't always work. he one i have found worls best is Excedrin pm. I think it actually has the same amount of the sleep stuff in it as the other PM meds but, i don't know it works better, knocks me out in less than 30 minutes.

<HR style="COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I have a hard time sleeping too. i have tried unisom, tylenol PM and all that but they don't always work. he one i have found worls best is Excedrin pm. I think it actually has the same amount of the sleep stuff in it as the other PM meds but, i don't know it works better, knocks me out in less than 30 minutes.
excedrin pm has more per pill than most
i believe unisom has the same ingredients as excedrin pm, minus the pain reliever
i usually take 3 excedrin pm's or 2 50mg bitches

Ive always said that!

pissedoffsol said:
No, i'm just a person who would like us move to a 30 or 36 hour day.

I'm good for 20 hours at a time if not more... and then sleep for 8 or so. That would be great.

I have a hard time falling asleep, and a hard time waking up. I lay there for hours most nights. So I just stay up and do stuff like post up or watch tv till like 2 or 3 am most nights.... and then i go to bed and lay there for an hour anyway. And then the alarm goes off at 7. If i get more than 3 hours of sleep a night it's a miracle.

you'd think over time it would catch up to me... like tonight i should be going to bed at 8pm to make up for it... but i won't, cuz i play pool on monday's.... but i'll still be up till 2 or 3 again tonight... and wednesday... and thursday.... and friday.... it never ends.

In absence of external controls, I would always prefer to go to bed later than the night before.

I remember a study somewhere that showed that deprived of clocks, most people still retain a 24 hour cycle in the lab eating, sleeping at roughly the same time, but there was a small subset of people that were on some other rhythm, I think it was 25 or 25.5 hours. I belong to the latter.

Back