Can't wait for GT4??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
It's called Auto Modellista, here is the rundown

graphics are cartoonish kinda JSRF in design
kinda arcadish feel, not a full on sim but not as bad as RR series either
Lotsa cars, secrets to unlock
cars are fully tunable, no money required
garage lets you paint, customize, and even make your own decals

variety of tracks
downhill races included!

so check it out!

2.jpg

EDIT- Oh yeah there is an online option too. Can you say online drift teams?

I'm playing it right now, with an NSX. You don't even have to start with a shitty car. And It's a 40 not 50, dollar game. Go to walmart

i have this game as well. i love it ! i played it constantly till i started school again. now my gaming time has gone from a lot to zilch.

hmmmm I might just get it, you can never have too many racing/drifting games to play in what little spare time you have :D

shit, i'm still playin DragRacer v2 on Newgrounds....lol

it looks gay. i hate fake games. thats the reason why i love gt3 so much.

the BEST racing game ever was on Sega CD... i forget the name of it, but it was an F1 game. you had to quilify, then get selected to a team that wants you based on your dirivng skill... and then you were Fitipaldi, or Probst or Schumacher for a whole season. i loved that game. bad ass.

try pro race driver for PS2

and that's why there games, there not supposed to be real, there supposed to be fun...

Colin McRae Rally 3 is better than this bullshit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2003, 05:24 AM
real = fun
cartoons = childs play bullshit

:withstupid:

But still...

real=fun with circumstances (i.e.: speeding in town and getting tickets)

cartoons=perfectly legal

That game sucks, good if you like anime, and fake shit. GT3 is way the fuck better, and GT4 will own you.

Auto Modellista sucks crap man.. i played it for like 2 days and i beated everything and got all the mods and crap.. you can swap engines but then you cant mod them anymore.. and its sooo fucking easy.. just run into the corners and smack it at and angle and you're GARUNTEED to win the race... imo, this game blows.. the only cool thing is you can add decent kits and get too add a T88 into anything thats turboed..Gran Turismo is by far the best driving game and probably will always be..
oh yeah.. and cartoons dont always equal bullshit.. Initial D?? ^_^ .. the break down on how to drive/drift is said to be 'almost' 100% realistic (based on interviews with D1 drivers and even the Audi R8 driver who won the LeMans two years in a row) except the water in a cup part..

Back