Car accidents

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was, 17 and immature what can i say, but hope it doesnt turn into one of those just a thread to show pics and share the story of our accidents, we have all had them.

so you're 18 and still immature.. whats your point?/ probably still drink and drive huh... i've had some close calls going to jail driving drunk.. that was enough for me to stop doing it.. 1 or 2 beers and i'll still drive.. anymore than that someone else is or i wait till i'm good to go (not like i'm actually drunk though, takes a lot more than 6-7 beers)

down here in florida my group of friends dont allow each other to walk out drunk and go for a ride. We act stupid enough with a car sober. why make it worse.

My accident story. back in erm. 2006 I had a 1984 Chevy C-10 P/U. That thing was accident prone, one day it was raining and the roads were slick (still is from city's lack of highway cleaning and oil all on the highway from truckers) I rear ended a lady while trying to make a quick unexpected stop.

Another time was when i was hauling ass to get back to work and this lady ran a stop sign and pulled out in front of me. i swerved to miss her and caught my self a telephone pole. No one was hurt but i ended up with the ticket because she knew she was in the wrong too and quickly pointed the blame on me. *side not to this story. My ticket was "careless driving" and the way he pointed out that it was careless because i braked and my tires locked up. so there for the some odd 50 feet that i slide before the intersection. was "careless" i looked at the cop and was like. "so next time i wont brake, i'll be careless and hit the bitch and hopefully total both of us out :D" He made me sign the ticket and he left.. wasnt too happy with my comment >_>

When I was in high school some guy in a full-size Blazer plowed into my Prelude in the school parking lot. He had a mullet too. Fuck mullets... :(

Back