CAR!! CAR!! B18 shitted on me!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toraboraaa

Well i just finsihed putting in my new spark plugs and new ECU for a OBD0 b18a and iam reall juiced about starting this car rite:D.....so i find out that one of my fuel injectors is leaking and me being 17 find the most ghetto way to fix it:eek:. well anyways iam hella juiced and turn the key the car kinda jumps and starts it dosent idle but shuts rite off.......THEN black smoke starts coming out of exhaust not like alout but just a little bit and my muffler is load as HELL...i was holding down the gas a bit to keep it idle because if i let go it died. ALL OF A SUDDEN MY BRO SAYS STOP AND THERE IS A FAT FUKIN spill of oil evrywhere....it came from somewhere under the headers by the dip stick...WTH HAPPEND!!!:confused::confused: well A why dosent it idle B why does blackish smoke come out and D why is my engine bleeding oil!!!

Ok first off what car is the engine in.... Second off could you be more specific where its leaking oil....third off your idle is probably caused by a vacumm hose...

Now how did you try and fix your injector???

Tell me all these things and I'll try and help you with your problem.

Sounds like your motor is failing badly on you. How many miles is on that motor? May need to have somethings redone on it to get it back strong and running correctly.

well for the idle problem, it could be a hose, or it could be the tps sensor (thats what was wrong with mine when i did my swap) but sounds like idle is the least of your worrys right now ... but ya more details on where the oil is comeing from

Last edited:
Back