car problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dragon2003

my car has most recently started misfiring and making a clicking sound when i accelerate, and i was just wondering what the problem might be?

timing, fuel pump, dirty injectors, something with fuel system or maybe distributer related.....more info needed

if icould tell you what was wrong with your car with what youve told us. my name wouldnt be paul, i would be God.

I agree with the other guys, you didnt give us much information to go with. First off, check your wiring make sure the conections are all good. Next make sure your firing order is straight. As far as a click sound. Where is it coming from? A clicking noise could be any thing. So some more detailed information would be nice.

well as for the misfiring, i checked the wiring and it is all good and i even had a mechanic check over it and it is ok. and as for the clicking noise, it starts clicking over 3,000 rpms and it sounds like it is coming from the driver side. but besides that it is not lacking power or anything.

who the hell knows.

if you had a mechanic lookin at the wiring, what did he say about the tick, he was there lookin under the hood.

do you even have a clue how many moving parts are in an engine?? do you know how many thousands of parts in an engine can make a clicking sound??

right now, all i can tell ya is replace your motor, hows that???

reckedracing, no it doesn't do it when i turn, but any ways i already figured out the problem, my battery wasn't put out enough spark so if got a new one and now it is fine. but thanks for the help

Back