car shopping!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yo! im back. see feef, i told you they would help out. Their honda freaks! And yes thats a good thing

well the prelude was sold but we found a Honda crx with a GSR motor in it. He wants 2500 for it. He had the head re-machined and installed new valves, andeverything else, so it pretty much has no miles on it. good deal or what!

gsr swap alone should be worth 2500

make sure the motor is not stolen...

and stop typing and post some breastsssssssssssssssssss

also make sure the car isn;t a complete hack job, clean swaps are a must or you;re inviting problems down the road

no its not stolen. the guy has a new kid and his import days are over. He's like 35. I kinda know him. he owns a dealership and i worked right infront of him. He just doent have the time anymore. Also im not buyinf the car until i fully check it ou and fire it and test drive it. The ecu and some plugs are disconnected. So it wont get stolen of course. Any way My buddy is d-loading the pics on a cd and i have to pick them up. i promise i'll have them posted! I'll have more pics from another camera also.

dont relpy on this thread. go to the Mardi Gra topic!

Back