Car stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
My car was stolen, monday night, between 11:30 PM and 7:30 AM, arizona time. It was stolen while my family was all asleep that fatefull night.

MOTHERFUCKIN THIEVES!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

i think i'm out of honda's for a while, and the go-fast mentality as well. i'm thinking about bagging my truck, a 95 nissan hardbody, but i'm not sure if i wanna mod anymore cars at all..

if anyone's in the phoenix area, keep an eye out! thanks!

no doubt!!

thankfully i have full coverage, including theft, but only time will tell how bad insurance rapes me <_<

Awwwww shit man. That sucks. :(

If you're going to mod the truck, don't bag it- or at least don't ever park it on the ground. Don't make any major visible mods to it. That's what attracts thieves in the first place...

yeah, i wanna bag the truck, and be able to lay body on teh ground.. maybe find a way to rig up a detachable switch box.. so every time i get out, lay it out, and take off the box. but i dunno, we'll see how much i get form insurance..

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened AGAIN. I hope they find it, but for some odd reason I have the feeling you'll never see her again. :ph43r:

Good luck with everything, and change is always a good thing. Bag that sucka. :)

not really expecting to sdee it again, if i do, it'll be completely stripped out though... either stripped, or they'l find it burnt in the desert somewhere

That sucks man and you just got the motor back together recently. Do you know of any shadey neighbors. In my old neighborhood the guy 2 doors down stole my best friends car and sold it the same day. Though he got caught i guess my buddy got lucky. Good Luck in the search man. You took pride in your car and people phuck with your stuff.

This kinda reminds me of a pic I re-found a while back... I took this screen shot when a bastard adware made a funny...

gallery_1242_98_1094790027.jpg

Damn son, that sucks donkey sack.

Damn that sucks, Jamie. :( Did you haev the aftermerket insurance option? I feel bad, this is your second car stolen in what, like a year?

Just find the dick that took it...tie him to a telephone pole, strip him down naked, bring an anvle over to his limp dick, get a few few girls to strip for him so he gets a hard-on.....then grab a 20 pound sledge hammer and smash his boner......then leave him there to die with the lack of blood, and mutilated........

eye for an eye, hand for a hand...and a dick for being dicked over.

Why let a theif live to enjoy Big Bubba pounding his asshole in the prison system?

tie him to a telephone pole, strip him down naked, bring an anvle over to his limp dick, get a few few girls to strip for him so he gets a hard-on.....then grab a 20 pound sledge hammer and smash his boner......then leave him there to die with the lack of blood, and mutilated........

eye for an eye, hand for a hand...and a dick for being dicked over.

bahahahhahahahahahhaa

like whoa... :lol:

thats just too sick
hahahhaa

1. locate thief
2. locate badger
3. inject large quantities of amphetamines into badger
4. saran wrap tweeky badger to thief

wow i feel for ya man. i hope you find those guys. i usually just skip over these4 kinds of posts, but i had my car broken into at 4am on fridya morning.....fuckers.

Back