CART Autox august 6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I might show up in the red Z...just to get some seat time, and test how it feels.

Ok.. I got my car :) It's powerful as hell. It also overheats.

I have to solve that one.

It runs well driving, quite well in fact - but I don't know if it's just today that it's having an issue with, or what. When it got in from Milford (about 14 miles) it was running REALLY hot (The gauge needle tends to disappear) and it was leaking a ton of oil.

Coolant was fine.

I dunno.. I'll make a post in the other cars.

Crap!...I'mnot going to make it. I got to go to work all weekend...from 6:00 pm -6:30 am everyday....mega OT....I can finally catch up on some bills and might have enought to afford something....like a lawyer for the lawn scam.

I'm thurrrr hell i think i may have even talked my dad into racing

So, I'd like to be put in a class this year instead of racing x-novice.
Do I ask to be classified, howdoes this work ??
Help me classify myself
from what I've read a CRX (88-91) falls into CSP
but I have the following mods
15" rims (stock 13") w- 195/55 tires (not r-compound)
Modified suspension KYB-AGX with Neuspeed springs.
Cold air intake - (homemade aem style)
with those mods I'm not sure what class that puts my car in, any ideas ??

well, at least I like to race against myslef, I don't see me being very competative in that class. up against some of the seasoned fiero drivers

what realy sucks is the Z is mint after a few tweeks yesterday. The fuel pressure is perfect, the temps are super stable, it's got a good rev, and it shoots out of the hole...even with the damn dunlops on it. The diff is great, the clutch grabs like hell, and the other race parts can be swapped over after about another $200 is paid to Travis. Damn work...but I'll make $3000 this week and that all goes to bills and mortgage...and some to the lawn guys if I decide to pay them....I love OT, but I haven't had a real life for a while...but note...my debt in the sig got lower.... :) was 174ish Ks

well, i tried to make it there but woke up at 9am. i still needed a battery tie down and i did not want to show up late with out a muffler although i know im not as load as some of the cars that were there. how'd you guys do?

i didn't make it either:

DSP DSP 284 BILL CRANFORD 95NEON
BEST- 59.502

DSP DSP 283 MICHAEL LABRIOLA 95NEON
O/C
O/C
Best->61.597
DSP DSP 59 CHRISTOPHER FUHRMANN 00MIRAGE
Best->61.677
CSP CSP 313 DENNIS ADAMS 91CRX
O/C
Best->63.806