cell phone rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
as some of you know i have a pre-paid cell phone. yes i know they suck, but this isnt the subject of this rant. here is my rant below:

about a week after i got my pre-paid phone (this was back in October when i got it), i got this phone call on it from some company looking the guy (some guy named Michael) who had the same number before me. i politely tell them that the person they are looking for no longer owns this phone number. they said they are sorry and hung up. figuring everything was cool, i went on about my business. one month after that, same people call (no number shows up, says either PRIVATE or an extension number) calling for this person, again i tell them that they dont own the number anymore and they hung up. month after that, same thing but they called and left a message because i was working at the time they called and in my my message i even say my name....Brian. and a month after that, they call and i told them to stop calling because the guy they were looking for no longer owns the number i have and i asked to speak to their manager...they hung up the phone. so monday nite (2-14-05), they call me again and i tell them to stop calling and that the person they are looking doesnt own the number i have and that its a pre-paid phone and they are running my time up on it. i also ask to speak to their manager and the girl said "yeah, hang on" and hung the fuckin' phone up. so i called up VirginMobile and asked them to see if they can see who it was and they couldnt because it showed up as a PRIVATE number. i told the VirginMobile representive that i asked to speak to their manager (the people that called looking for this other guy) and that they had hung up on me. the VirginMobile representive said by law that they when asked to speak to someones manager, that the company has to and that if i ask whom i am speaking to that they are supposed to tell me. thats the law. the VirginMobile representive said that the only thing i could do was to change my cell phone or to put up with it. i really dont want to change my number, but if i am going to do that i may as well get a regular cell phone (i dont use my cell phone much...emergency purposes only basically thats why i got pre-paid). im just tired of these assholes who cant get it through their thick fucking skull that the person they are looking for doesnt own the number i have, anymore.

:rant:

You should be able to see the # once you accept the call from your recent calls list. Then call them on your land line and tell them to fuck off for good.

Don't you just wish you could go CIA on their pansy asses? "Triangulating address, GOT IT!" Oh man, I would wet myself if I could call motherfuckers back like that. Isn't there a way to block private calls?

Originally posted by tab@Feb 15 2005, 10:34 PM
Don't you just wish you could go CIA on their pansy asses? "Triangulating address, GOT IT!" Oh man, I would wet myself if I could call motherfuckers back like that. Isn't there a way to block private calls?
[post=461509]Quoted post[/post]​

you can do it on house phones, but i dont think u can on cells

homie...i work for a cell company. dood just change ur number....or if u have a flip phone turn off your open to answer feature and send the call to VM. you said ur phone is for emergency only so who gives a shit

just dont answer the phone call.

its that simple.

Back