Change Of Pace - How Do You Like Your Women

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 7 2003, 10:41 AM
girls.jpg

The one on the left, in the red dress. God she's hot. If she was Italian and spoke it, that'd be even better.

About the deep throat thing. I saw this chick on Howard Stern once who got shot in the head by her boy friend and completely lost her gag reflex. So if you wanna take the risk of murdering your girl, give it a shot, you might get lucky.

sei italiano paisan?

Originally posted by B18cRfreak@Apr 7 2003, 10:27 AM
QUOTE (B18cRfreak @ Apr 7 2003, 10:10 AM)
doofnoil Posted on Apr 6 2003, 10:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a sucker for redheads.

That's GREAT...... do you want mine??!?!?!?!  

sure, how much is shipping?

Depends, where am I shipping to???
She comes with ALL of the right parts! :p

But, a shaved puss is extra! :)

I'm in South Georgia. It should cost about 200 bucks ground frieght to ship her.
Don't worry about maintainance, that's my first priority when she gets here.
That way I can introduce her proper like to my friends Jed and Skeeter.

I fit the sterotype for the perfect girl well my perfect girl.
girls along the lines of Chistina Ricci, Thora Birch etc...

Blonde
Blue or Hazel Eyes
5'2"-5"
120-130 lbs (5-10 over Ideal weight for height ratio)
36-32-36 (well proportioned)
36C-36D (firm but not firm enough to stand up on there own , yup I'm a boob man)
Nice Ass (a mix between an apple and a muffin ass.)
Nicely trimmed in the nether region.

I guess I'm a bit eccentric in what's appealing.

they can also use makeup to make tara look bad. I could really care less about her makeup and if her tittes are perfect. She is amazing. Oh the voice. It would depend on her real personality though.

Hey all I'm sorry if I gave my entire life story, but I thought you would be like cool man, no recognition in that area, oh well, we are guys lets keep to the cars, adn not gossip bout our women, alright, see ya in the garage.

Back