cheap exhausts/headers off ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

okay well here's the one i'm looking at:
6b77_1_sbl.JPG

it's 159 shipped from ebay.

Yep, that one should work just fine for you, and it should bolt right up. Once again, I would recommend checking what type of gasket they provide versus what type of gasket is on the OEM manifold. With my header they gave me the wrong type of gasket. Oh, and also, I would recommend that you assemble the new header fully, and then jack the car up, pull the old one out, and then install the new one, fully assembled, from the bottom. That will be the easiest and simplest plan of attack. Don't try and put it together in the engine bay. That will just make things unnecessarily complicated...

thjats an ebay one i heard from cb7 tuner its a faslse copy, i was goin to buy that... some dud makes it in his shop, the real one have a metal megan stamping on the top of the header on the 2nd pipe from the right....

oh and the do make a full racing but its under prulude and ull have to mod it...

you mean this? lol
1065_1_sbl.JPG

edit: er, wait. or would that be 2nd from left? i think you're right. from what i've seen, these are the only megan headers with a flex pipe.. even on their site they don't have them.

Last edited:
lol word=] if hes got ones with stamps now he most work there or something... but it looks legit

i take that back the other pics didnt load now im seeing them....

Last edited:
yea from what i hear he has a shop attached to his house he must have orderd that stamps somehow cuz before he didnt have then, eather that or hes using a diffrent down pipe?

id...its all shady to me....

i think i'm going to say forget that whole mess and just order them from Megan. they're like an extra 30-40 bucks. whatever haha

yea from what i hear he has a shop attached to his house he must have orderd that stamps somehow cuz before he didnt have then, eather that or hes using a diffrent down pipe?

id...its all shady to me....
wait..its a knock-off, of a knock-off? that means hes buying megan tags to put on his cheap headers...he should put a rsr or dc or something better than megan on it...lol

wait..its a knock-off, of a knock-off? that means hes buying megan tags to put on his cheap headers...he should put a rsr or dc or something better than megan on it...lol
lol and spray paint it gold while hes at it

ya go with the main company dude, save ur money, then get it all welded, thats what im doing, i only wish i found this forum before i bought my cheapy headers and other stuff i waisted money on....

Last edited:
dam thats rell intresting , those megan header's on ebay do look just like those 40 dollar ones.......

i might just stick with my cheap header and buy a oem cat. and see if that make my exaust sound beter........

dam thats rell intresting , those megan header's on ebay do look just like those 40 dollar ones.......

i might just stick with my cheap header and buy a oem cat. and see if that make my exaust sound beter........

What happened to your old cat converter?

yup yup ur right but do u think i could get one from a bone yard?

o just save up and buy a brand new one?

You'll probably have a yard time finding one at a junk yard. They're worth money so they tend to get picked over pretty quickly. It might be worth a look though...

ok ok and would u say get a oem one?

cause on ebay they have some magnaflow cats for my cat and a bunch of stuff liek that, but i really dont no.... and i wounder how much a oem one is?

Actually the Magnaflow ones might be cheaper. A new OEM cat converter is usually very pricey...

I don't see any problems with running ebay headers.

My ebay header has done me good so far. Came with all the right gaskets, bolts, etc., fit flush and welds are ok. No noticeable difference really in power, but it replaced the UGLY ass cast-iron manifold I had to look at every time I opened the hood :) and it was only $45 shipped. I think it looks great, and it's shaped just like a DC Sports header so I'm fairly sure it does the same job.

Wouldn't reccomend them for serious power or anything, but more like a cheap replacement or something to get by if you just can't wait for the real thing you're saving for :thumbsup:

Back