Cheat on sales tax or not?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 15 2005, 10:30 AM
I think so. They're only rated at like 70 hp or something.
[post=554906]Quoted post[/post]​

1992 Civic CX hatchie.

Its a d15b8 if memory serves me right..

8 valve honda motor.. yes folks, 8 valves.. 8... Did I mention.. ah, nevermind...

It is rated at 70 HP, but feels like 25.

Creating an HF all-motor monster :)

Well, if you’ll remember the HF motor has an 8-valve head, which is great for fuel economy and miserable for performance. The 16-valve head will raise compression substantially creating a surprisingly powerful hybrid. Now, what kind of numbers can you expect from this setup? A friend of mine recently used a similar setup and put down 112, 109 to the wheels. With this type of power, look to be pulling on GSR’s, Civic Si’s and even the occasional unsuspecting Type R owner.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29791

If everything goes as planned, and things stop PWNing my wallet, I'm going to end up with a y8 mini me turbo.. Just a small turbo, though, streetable.

:ph34r:

the HF monster doesn't seem like a bad idea.

I would rather find ways to make the HF head work for performance figures. Yah, 8 valves and rollers. I mean, some of my nastier motors have been 8 valves.

I have a 22R hybrid engine I'm finishing up right now, hemi pistons, high flow head and offenhauser dual-plane intake with a holley 390 4bbl in nickel plate.

8 Valves can rock out.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 15 2005, 09:45 AM
8 Valves can rock out.
[post=555013]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya, when you're displacing more than 5.7L.

Back