Check list for a like new CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriously i haven't said anything yet, because i dig some of your posts - but dude you have *got* to get over the butthurt. it's a website -- a forum -- and there are a zillion people with a zillion opinions. not everyone likes everbody else, just like real life. get in, get what you need, leave some advice or funny shit behind, and get out/move on with the day.

i swear if i hop into one more thread where you're crying about somebody hating on you, i'm going to rip my hair out and then set you to 'ignore.' and i haven't done that to anybody on this site yet.

cool it, everyone's ok with you when you're ok with everyone else. works good like that. and the ones that aren't, IGNORE!

/rant

that said - aleaf - how goes the rex?
im with you..and kevin.not trying to be a dick,but it seems like your playing the pity me story..just over and over,and over....oh yea.and over again

seriously i haven't said anything yet, because i dig some of your posts - but dude you have *got* to get over the butthurt. it's a website -- a forum -- and there are a zillion people with a zillion opinions. not everyone likes everbody else, just like real life. get in, get what you need, leave some advice or funny shit behind, and get out/move on with the day.

i swear if i hop into one more thread where you're crying about somebody hating on you, i'm going to rip my hair out and then set you to 'ignore.' and i haven't done that to anybody on this site yet.

cool it, everyone's ok with you when you're ok with everyone else. works good like that. and the ones that aren't, IGNORE!

/rant

that said - aleaf - how goes the rex?

Wait, him or me??

It's doing well, just gotta change the oil and it should be good. I also have to replace the clutch and probably mess with the tranny a little, but other than that, it's happy lol.

Back