CHeck out my Mizom's Bday present...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B gives her a 9??

I gotta see this bitch y0.

She's gotta be blazzzin.

yeah dude.

firm ass fucking body. I thin Ji was there to see her.

IF YOU CAME TO OUR MEET, YOU WOULD'VE SEEN HER ASS TOO! NEEENER NEENEERR NEENER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2003, 07:14 AM
yeah dude.

IF YOU CAME TO OUR MEET, YOU WOULD'VE SEEN HER ASS TOO! NEEENER NEENEERR NEENER!!!!!!!!!!!!

damnit!

when's the next meet and will she be there? I'll bring Brian since he doesn't have a car or a license. :p

Shit...VT is what a 4 hr drive from Indiana...damn...freaking jobs...

I'm so pathetic I would drive all that way just to see a hot chick. :D

where at in virginia??

im in king george, near the MD border.

this saturday? and what time?

im busy 8:30-5 :(

check the meets forum. its posted there. if all goes as planned, were gonna camp out on his lawn fri/sat night

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2003, 03:14 AM
yeah dude.

Steve's sisters friend was soo hot want to touch the hinie

oh and Steve my friends dad used to seel them for $130 each.

I made a pretty pimp stand for my girlfriends aquarium a year or so ago, I used my godfathers woodshop and made my own design for the whole thing, I'll try to get a pic of it next time i'm at her place

it's getting new I/H/E next week and then I'm going to drop it about 3"..... oops, I meant that we are finally going to put some stain on it because it's still just bare wood

that well looks pretty sweet, I think my grandma would like one of those

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 24 2003, 11:40 PM
maybe you should quit the hartford, and go back into this shit man.....

I've been seriously thinking about doing that. I dont know how much more of this corporate world shizit I can take.

not wehn I can make the same, if not more doing somethign that I like :)

No Stress > Stress.

Only thing that would suck is that I would be losing a lot of time off. I get almost 4 weeks paid and I've been here a year on 9/3/03

:( decisions, decisions.

Originally posted by sisteve@Aug 25 2003, 07:45 AM
not wehn I can make the same, if not more doing somethign that I like :)

No Stress > Stress.

Only thing that would suck is that I would be losing a lot of time off. I get almost 4 weeks paid and I've been here a year on 9/3/03

:( decisions, decisions.

you have a point there

I say take the corporate world during the day, so that you have the money to do what you enjoy other times. Unless of course, your a very lucky person and have a job that you actually enjoy.

ps that is a nice looking piece of carpentry steve.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2003, 03:14 AM
yeah dude.

CRXYEM
Steve's sisters friend was soo hot want to touch the hinie

She is really hot. Too bad the ass shot of Steve's sister and that girl walking into the house didn't come out. Insert 90Accords Avitar here.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 25 2003, 12:42 PM
I say take the corporate world during the day, so that you have the money to do what you enjoy other times. Unless of course, your a very lucky person and have a job that you actually enjoy.

ps that is a nice looking piece of carpentry steve.

its not as easy as it sounds.

WOrking for large corps suck!

edit: talk about bogarting a thread...geesh.

Nice wood man.... But is that what the mid-west looks like? What is all that green stuff??? Where is all the concrete??? :p

Back