check out my new honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
p870609dt.jpg

HAHAHAHA the best part is its real . . no photo chop here y0!

Hmm I wonder how good it does on downhill, etc.

How much did you pay for it may I ask?

Reminds me of a specialized or gary fisher.

Ok, I think Civicous and Bill switched identities...Bill has about 7 too many gears there, and Civicous has about 7 too little.

Originally posted by Havok@May 17 2004, 07:33 PM
Ok, I think Civicous and Bill switched identities...Bill has about 7 too many gears there, and Civicous has about 7 too little.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just when i think it cant get any worse......
he pulls something like this out of his ass and gets everyone rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:

and im taking bets on who will be the first "funny guy" who tries to make an attempt at a joke by asking "wheres the vtec"

or some variant thereof

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 17 2004, 08:35 PM
and im taking bets on who will be the first "funny guy" who tries to make an attempt at a joke by asking "wheres the vtec"

or some variant thereof

lol. I was just about to post that!

Bill needs to VTEC that so it can match his super fast tool chest.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@May 17 2004, 03:46 PM

Crap down hill, it has an almost solid spring, shit front fork, and can probably be purchased at KMart or Toys 'R' Us. And no it looks nothing like a Specialized bike, and as a employee of Specialized bicycles, I am going to pass this link around and your comment to all my co-workers tomarrow they will for sure get a kick out of it. :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+May 18 2004, 03:00 AM-->
Slammed89Integra
@May 17 2004, 03:46 PM

Crap down hill, it has an almost solid spring, shit front fork, and can probably be purchased at KMart or Toys 'R' Us. And no it looks nothing like a Specialized bike, and as a employee of Specialized bicycles, I am going to pass this link around and your comment to all my co-workers tomarrow they will for sure get a kick out of it. :)

That does look like a Wal-Mart special... super thin fork, wannabe front shock, super tiny rear section too.

Is it front wheel drive? :lol:

i worked in a bike shop for four years. that HONDA bike is a pile of crap, otherwise known as a bike shops "BEST CUSTOMER", all the repete visits when you fix one thing and another breaks. cost more to own a $100. bike than if they would have just broke down and spent $300 and bought a quality bike from a shop. not WAL-MART. cheaper in the long run to buy from a shop, you get what you pay for.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@May 18 2004, 04:00 AM
and as a employee of Specialized bicycles

Oh yeah? I worked at the Merlin factory for a while, before they got bought out and moved to Tennessee. :)

Originally posted by Calesta+May 18 2004, 08:47 AM-->
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@May 18 2004, 03:00 AM
Slammed89Integra
@May 17 2004, 03:46 PM

That does look like a Wal-Mart special... super thin fork, wannabe front shock, super tiny rear section too.

Is it front wheel drive? :lol:

WHATS WRONG WITH WALMART BIKES ?????????????????

I HAPPEN TO OWN A 99.00 WALMART MOUNTAIN BIKE SPECIAL. COMPLETE WITH FRONT SHOCKS.

altho, to this day.... the front wheel rubs against the fork, the bikes tires go flat every other day and loose air, and the ride is horrible....
im scared to ride that bike....

but other than that, its a great bike :lol:

still rocking my 94-spec GT Zaskar w/ Judy XC and full xt/xtr compnents

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 18 2004, 10:57 AM
still rocking my 94-spec GT Zaskar w/ Judy XC and full xt/xtr compnents

Yeah, and when was the last time you rode it? :ph34r:

I think the Jeep bike is cooler than the Honda bike.

Back