check out this road rage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man, that sucks...i hope that fucker gets a good ass raping in jail. why the hell do people get so crazy for? jesus, people like that should be shot on the spot.

man, that shit sucks man. i hope they find that bastard and beat him.

to death.

Crazy. I don't think I would have much fear with a helmet on though. That fucker would have been crying with one less kneecap. I'd feel sorry for his boy when I grab him through the eye socket like a six pack of Budweiser. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like the rider was trained to defend himself, or large, so obviously he did the right thing. You can't talk your way out of a fight with a testosterone driven nitwit bully. Those are the guys I pick on. The last guy I stood up to was 270 lbs. I hate bullies. You could wipe food on my face, and I'd walk away. Pick on a little guy, you next meal is finger food.:nod:

im not trying to be a hardass....

but if some big black guy starts talking shit, ill just blow it off like that guy did.

but if he starts to attack me, his black ass is goign to wind up the recipeint of a .40 hollow point to his chest.

what jury in the world is going to convict a white person who was being attacked by a ghetto ass thug?

and furthermore....

how the fuck did he NOT get away while he was on a bike?

shit, first thing he shoulda done, if he wanted to avoid trouble, was speed away and let Leroy try and catch him in his 73 cutlass supreme.

BONE THE FUCK OUT YO.

otherwise, stand ur ground and prepare to fight or defend yourself with whatever weapon you got on you.

simple as that.

and i dont see how he got hit......how can he turn his back on a black thug talking shit? he HAD to be expecting that guy to beat him up....

i dunno, maybe years of living in so cali has made me so aware of my surroundings that i dont even realize it.

of course you can get shot out here for just looking at someone the wrong way. so its best not to get road rage out here.

i almost got into it today with two mexicans in a bobtail truck.

they were riding my ass in traffic, laughing their asses off.

i brake checked his ass so hard that he SLAMMED on his brakes and the pulled alongside me.

i started talking shit because i knew the fucker was on the job and he most likely wasnt packing heat, so i was ready to brawl if need be.

Can no one read?

Tab the guy BROKE the dudes helmet from hitting him so hard, and then started to punch him through the opening in the front.

Tony the dumbass GOT OFF his bike to talk to the pissed off thug

If it was me I would have kept going however, if I were to get off my bike I would not take my eyes off the dude knowing hes up to something as soon as that punch came my way.... well lets just hope years of karate will pay off.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 24 2004, 01:33 AM
Can no one read?

Tab the guy BROKE the dudes helmet from hitting him so hard, and then started to punch him through the opening in the front.

If it was me I would have kept going however, if I were to get off my bike I would not take my eyes off the dude knowing hes up to something as soon as that punch came my way.... well lets just hope years of karate will pay off.
[post=367519]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats what I was thinking as I read tony's thug response " .40 cal blah blah Tony. One punch to the helmet and you would be just as disoriented as this poor guy was. Saying you're going to put a slug in some guy makes you no better off than the guy who wants to fight you over nothing.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jul 24 2004, 03:03 AM-->
@Jul 24 2004, 01:33 AM
Can no one read?

[post=367519]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats what I was thinking as I read tony's thug response " .40 cal blah blah Tony. One punch to the helmet and you would be just as disoriented as this poor guy was. Saying you're going to put a slug in some guy makes you no better off than the guy who wants to fight you over nothing.
[post=367526]Quoted post[/post]​

woo hoo

hope i got the quote thingy working...

first off and foremost, lets examine the situation and see what tonyd would do.

and btw, this is ME at 28 years of age speaking. i woulda handled things ALOT different if i was back in my early 20's and just didnt give a fuck like i used to.

im on a bike (of which i cant stand motorcycles....but lets assume) and some black ghetto thug is talking shit.

first off, i would try to avoid any conflict if possible. not because im scared, but because i just dont like to fight (anymore....im too old)

and being the fact i live in so cali, most likely this fuck is packing some heat.

IF i could NOT ditch the guy on my motorcycle, and IF he just kept coming at me

at the next stoplight i was at, i woulda kept one eye on his black ass at ALL TIMES.

there is NO WAY IN HELL someone could/would/did sucker punch me.

off topic for a moment, i only got suckered punched ONCE in my life. it was the 4th of july, and there was this punk ass shaved headed "billy bad ass" whiteboy who was kicking it with me and my group of friends down by the beach. we all were drinking. long story short, me and my buddy sean got into a heated verbal arguement. this little fuck <<name withheld>> decided to get in on me and sean's verbal arguement. so i started talking shit to this fool. he up and up left so i was like fuckit.

i left the group to go to the one of the house parties down the street, and next thing i know that little bitch appears out of nowhere and clocks me in the back of my fucking head. unfortunatley for him.....remember the pictures of my turbo install? look in my gallery. notice the 6'2 195 SOLID MUSCLE black guy in the back? he is my neighbor. he was with me that 4th of july. he saw mikey punch me in the back of my head and what happened next amazed me.

"d" (as we call him) came up to that fool who was twice his size, got up in his face, starting talking all this ghetto ass shit like only a black guy can, about how he was a bitch for sucker punching me. next thing i know "d" drew back and punched this fag so fucking hard that he knocked out his 3 front teeth and sent that billy bad ass white boy flying 10 feet backwards. i NEVER saw someone who could hit so hard in my life.

soooooooo anyways, back on topic.

if i could NOT defuse the situtation with the black guy while i was on my bike, and if perchance i was carrying my .40 (of which i carry 90% of the time when im out and about) and if i saw that thug rushing me, coupled with the fact that he was a gangster and bigger than me......i woulda pulled me shit out on him and started talking a GRIP of shit in order to try and verbally scare him. if he didnt back off, i most definatley would fire off a round in that fag's chest.

what jury/cop is going to convict a white person who shot a black thug in self defense? nobody. cops report would simply state he fired in self defense. case closed.

so rev whatever the fuck your name is, calm your ass down. if i didnt know any better, i woulda guessed you changed races to Asian, grew a vagina and turned into that one bitch on here who used to hound me and caused all kinds of drama. whats her cunt? i totally forgot her name lol.

but you starting to turn into a bitch rev......you starting to stalk me on here and cause all sorts of drama only a bitch could do.

and jeffie, i got a problem with this guy because you JUST DONT FUCKING get out of your vehicle/bike to go "talk to somebody"

that fucker got what he deserved.

in MY mind, if someone gets out of their car/off their bike during a road rage incident and approaches me, dude wants to fight me.

plain and simple.

my mindstate goes from trying to calm down the situation to fighting and defending myself.

im not going to be thinking about how to diffuse the verbal arguement if a guy gets out of his car or off his bike and approaches me. my mindstate is such that i would believe the guy is out to attack me.

you people dont know how lucky you are living in other states. shit like what the motorcycle guy did can and will get your ass killed or hurt out here in cali.

best thing to do in ANY road rage incident is cuss the fucker out and let it drop. or cuss the fucker out and bone out. fighting sucks.

If I ever get out of my car or off my bike at ANYPOINT to talk to someone other then a girl ( I do that all the time lol with girls that is =) ) anyways if I do that the first thing on my mind is watch for the punch so I can counter it. The marshal arts style I study bases most things off of making the other person move first. I WANT the guy to grab me or I WANT the guy to punch me. The idea is to set him up so I can predetermine. (sp) what hes going to do and how hes going to react. Best thing he can do FOR ME is to grab me I have 932094 different ways of countering grabs most of them make for VERY VERY VERY "Im talking SUPER easy" elbow breaks

Guns would be my last resort. I would want to keep a gun as an option as fighting with your hands is great at close range but if the guy is 10 feet from you and pulls out a gun it's kinda hard to deal with that other maybe doing a foward roll to the guy hoping he can't aim worth shit....

Something else we study is defending knife attacks also how to turn his weapon into your own even when he's still holding it =)

"Im talking SUPER easy" elbow breaks

[post=367576]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

s'plain lucy for the rest of us non-martial artists....

Well it's not easy to type becuase the easy part is breaking it. The hard part is knowing how to easily get their elbow exposed.

Picture yourself bent over while someone has you in a arm bar. Lets say someone is standing behind you to the right with your right hand back by them and your body is leaning over foward the arm should be fully extended exposing the elbow.

try this yourself stand up place your right hand down by your hip, turn your hand 180o so that the back of your hand is placed ON your hip with your elbow pointing out to your right. now simply raise your arm up and back keeping your elbow fully extended. now picture somone putting some force on a down strike RIGHT on your tricep just past your elbow, If you hit hard enough POP goes the elbow if you don't hit hard enough theres a good bit of pressure points right in that area and if you hit one of them it will put their arm out of use for awhile. I know this one first hand =) Thanks to being the senior student I get to be the dummy when my instructor needs to show someone something

If you want to be nice about it you could also take your the outside part of your forearm and rub it into their tricep while pushing down hard and it will hurt like a mofo! try this on yourself right now take one finger and push it into the back of your arm right into the tricep muscel if you do it right your arm should kinda go numb feeling right in that area

In order to get a guy into an arm bar the first thing I want him to do is grab my hand from there I can easily take him into one

even if we are in a fighting stance I might try to give him the option to grab my hand just so I can work off of HIS mistake of grabbing me =) you don't HAVE to break and elbow you could also do one of the hundgreds of take downs and then put him into a submission hold. Depending on the size of the guy and how pissed he seems I would base my actions off of that.

chances are if it's some little shit I would take him to the ground and toss him around into a few different submission holds and chokes then roll out of it. Having been into 5+ submission hold/chokes in less the 10-15 secs trust me you have no idea what way is up down left or right the only thing you want is OUT

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40a6f8a59eb27.jpg

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40a6f89694ee9.jpg

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40a6f8e7f1b45.jpg

remember those pictures? all of them were from doing take downs, submission hold, and chokes.

Fun stuff! I have a seminar coming up next wed with one of the IMO top guys of the world when it comes to marshal arts

http://www.koryu-uchinadi.com/patrick.htm

just type in patrick mccarthy into google and you will find a shit load of stuff on him

Wow, tell y'all what, i'll walk the streets with jeffie or tony any day :D I never would have thought you could get fucked up with a helmet on. Sure your a little top heavy, but getting my ass kicked is the last thing i worry about when im on my bike. Never thought that would hurt, though reading that dudes post makes me want to get some of those carbon kevlar knuckled gloves.

I agree with you guys though, if someone, no matter what color or size they are, gets outta their car after 3 lights of fucking around, he aint getting out to shake hands and buy you a beer.

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Jul 24 2004, 04:20 PM
though reading that dudes post makes me want to get some of those carbon kevlar knuckled gloves.

-Chris
[post=367622]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean you don't have some already and you ride?

tisk tisk tisk go buy some gloves! while you're at it go buy some pants and jacket as with some nice boots

since chances are if you don't ride with riding gloves you can't be worried about much else

for the most part even squids wear riding gloves even when not wearing a helmet

hands get F-ed up easily

Speaking of gloves I need to buy a new pair

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 24 2004, 04:32 PM-->
BlackFrog
@Jul 24 2004, 04:20 PM
though reading that dudes post makes me want to get some of those carbon kevlar knuckled gloves.

-Chris
[post=367622]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean you don't have some already and you ride?

tisk tisk tisk go buy some gloves! while you're at it go buy some pants and jacket as with some nice boots

since chances are if you don't ride with riding gloves you can't be worried about much else

for the most part even squids wear riding gloves even when not wearing a helmet

hands get F-ed up easily

Speaking of gloves I need to buy a new pair
[post=367625]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, i stopped reading after like the second line. no offense but that thai chi shit just aint for good ol tonyd.

im not coordinated enough, nor quick enough to learn that kinda shit.

all i know is close the gap between me and the guy im fighting as quickly as possible and then go STRAIGHT to the ground where my chances of winning are better than average.

if someone comes at me, im going straight to the ground with him and whatever else is attached to him. since i got long arms and legs which make for great leverage and a semi decent body weight, i can either retain them on the ground or choke them out or just stick my fingers in the guy's eye socket.

also, i was told or read or dreamed up somewhere that most guys cannot fight while on the ground. so that right there is a strong case for me to get over to the Gracie studio which is like 4 miles from my house and learn some more techniques....

and another thing....

im not sure how guys on motorcycles in the rest of the country drive....

but for the majority, they are a bunch of annoying obnoxious assfelchers who dart in and out of traffic, ride your ass and then get all pissy when you change lanes (when they are SAFELY two car lenghts behind you) without using your turn signal.

im not responsible if johnny fucking rocket decides to gun it at 40 miles an hour and runs into a lane change.

as far as i know, motorcycles still need to follow the same rules and courtesies of the road the cars do.

no offense, but fucking rice rocket motorcycles and the douches who drive them (yes i know we can compare that to ricers and hondas.....but lets forget about comparisons for a moment) are a big pet peeve of mine.

im always worried im going to hit one when they are driving in the vincinity of me because they change lanes without signaling and just drive like total assfucks.

more often than not. they are worse than the rice boys who drive riced out bling bling honda civics.

Back