Do you use GB if so what color?

• Green.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue.

• No I do not use anythi

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

as someone put it once, it's like a 1,000 little gnomes with icey hands massaging your boys

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that's great.

i don't powerd my nuts.

sometimes, i use hand creme over my joints like elbows and knees and the extra goes down strais... but def not on a regular basis.

but after reading that thread- pissedoffjunior may be in for a blizzard.

green bottle y0. i powder my ass too, so i dont get those sweat lines on my pants. greatest invention ever.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Jun 9 2004, 09:36 PM
I did put Selsun Blue shampoo on my nuts once. It felt like I had them in a tub of ice :blink:

:lmao:

The way the heat has suddenly come on outside, I'm willing to try that. nothing worse than sticky balls.

No powdering of the boys. We shower for a reason.

I won't say I'd never do it though :ph34r:

I'm sure we all shower Tab, but heat still takes it's toll on the dry freshness of being clean. :p

I wish I read this yesterday <_<

It was sooo fuggen hot today in the garage..when the heat rose..I went into the house to sleep...and no work was done. :(

Hrmmm....I might just go strait to the blue bottle.... :ph34r:

THANK YOU!!! man, i live in like the most humid fuckin state! hawaii has been raining off and on, which means the humidity factor is like 90%...my boys have been sweating (pun intended) their balls off. i have tried using baby powder and talc...i never even knew about this gold bond...thank you for saving my balls from such misery.... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ooh man, my roomate back in college got me hooked on this stuff...

GB is the shit, anyone with doubts... just try it and you'll see...

Has anyone taste tested it to make sure a chick can teabag ya without getting ill? I think these are things we should discuss....

:lol:

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 10 2004, 09:00 AM
THANK YOU!!! man, i live in like the most humid fuckin state! hawaii has been raining off and on, which means the humidity factor is like 90%...

90%? that's nothing. lol hell, thats a NICE day.

sometimes here, its over 100%. lol if thats even possible.

you can actually see water in the air.

although I've noticed that my boys have built up a little bit of an immunity to the effects...the first day I tried it, I was like "Holy wow!", but now, 2 months later, they just seem to say "yeah give me my stuff" in the morning, and then just shut up and chill...I think my boys are gonna start needing a bigger fix soon...

bwaha :D

Never tried it, never would have even thought of it. Looks like I might run to the store and grab a bottle to see what this is all about. Being in FL we get pretty hot and humid here in the summer. Would be nice to have some AC downstairs for a change.

Back