Check This Website Im Workin On

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dude, the pic you said "skyline anyone?" thats not a skyline thats a s13 with a fast ass intercooler mounted in the front

OPPS i ment to type FAT sorry bout that

Originally posted by karnash@May 29 2003, 10:53 AM
DREAMWEAVER

dreamweaver writes the code for you! :fuckyou: <-- thats my thought on dreamweaver. as far as making it look good. html/xml/etc...for functionality PERL!!! (my favorite), php(never used)...theres tons.

javascript is ok. i made a n00bie calender where you could select the month and year and it would build a calendar with the correct amount of days and stuff.

but in perl. i took brian's idea of the image gallery. and mimic'd it in perl.

thx for all the different choices and yeah i am getting dream weaver so my site will be way better then what it is and by the way i know what that is where is says skyline anybody its a s13 with skyline conversion from mckinneymotorsports.com check it out if you dont believe me...... :ph34r:

In the engine section, you put under the rb26dett that you didn't know the size....it's a 2.6 liter dude.

RB=engine code, like b-series for honda
26=2.6 liter, just like the rb20 is 2.0 and rb25 is 2.5
D=DOHC
E=EFI
TT=twin-turbo, T for turbo

that's nissan for ya.

And it's a CA18det stock, fwd in the bluebird and rwd in the 180sx.(little more nissan stuff, 180sx is CA18; in europe, the silvia is a 200sx-sr20, 2 liter. And of course USA's is a 240sx because of the 2.4 liter KA-truck engine.)

i know all that stuf i just mess up on my web page and thats not a rb26dett its a rb25det i just put the wrong pic there and i changed it all around if u wanna see all the stats and correct me some more lol

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 28 2003, 06:17 PM
as opposed to a slow intercooler.

You should look up how to do "frames", it would help your layout quite a bit

like pissedoffsol said, frames are "out" lol... a lot of people hate them, and it actually makes it look LESS professional now.

and one word:
NOTEPAD

do your HTML by hand! :lol:

(and my boyfriend had that background on his old site -- www.turbogsr.com)

hey mr. and mrs. latest and greatest, I design web pages at work. Thanks for the update on the latest trends in design. By the looks of his html "skillz", frames would probably be his easiest approach to make the site more usable, instead of firing him into dreamweaver, java and such.

hey, what do you guys recommend for a new guy making webpages, I am trying to make something simple for employers. thanks.....

Milan

i have a store bought copy of Dreamweaver MX and i love the damn thing. i am using it to build the site thats in my signature. first time using Dreamweaver making the fucker so i know its not the greatest to look at....

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 19 2003, 11:10 PM
hey, what do you guys recommend for a new guy making webpages, I am trying to make something simple for employers. thanks.....

Milan

I hate dreamweaver with a passion.
frontpage is a close 2nd.

I use editplus.com's advanced notepad. basically, its notepad with syntax highlighting, and built in ftp.

as for building a personal site, i have a lame-dick one if you'd like to check it out- http://www.briancummiskey.com

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 19 2003, 11:18 PM
I use editplus.com's advanced notepad. basically, its notepad with syntax highlighting, and built in ftp.

as for building a personal site, i have a lame-dick one if you'd like to check it out- http://www.briancummiskey.com

Werd, i use EditPlus also..

oh and B, frames are "so 1998" (quoting you) :p

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 19 2003, 07:26 PM
i have a store bought copy of Dreamweaver MX and i love the damn thing. i am using it to build the site thats in my signature. first time using Dreamweaver making the fucker so i know its not the greatest to look at....

Crystal Method 0wns, and Name of the game 0wns, specially the video, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back