Checking in from Japan....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont think clayton is ever angry.

nice clayton!!

give me a call when you see this thread, i got some questions for ya. nothing bad, of course. everything here is going great. :thumbsup:

At some point in life I'm gonna vacation over there. If you've moved back by then I'll know who to hit up for a tour guide. :)

me angry.... :ph34r:

nahhh....never....

I just feel sorry for the poor guy that really pisses me off :ph34r:

Anyways...

Just got back from an awesome vacation in a vacation....it was sweet.

We first left the house, Sute gave us a ride to the meeting point for the other couple, and then when we jumped into a sweet CR-V...fully stock...except for the navi system...boy was it fun to ride in a normal car again...hehe

We hit a few spots on the way to the ryokan, like we a car shop here, super autobacs again, a temple in kyoto, and had some very sweet grilled mochi and then we hit the most curvey, time, skinny, narrowest rode I have ever been on...about 10 miles just winding up a mountain and back down on the other side....prolly the ultimate touge road in the world...if a car was coming down...we had to go in reverse for about a half mile to find a place to let them pass. No room for any speed or mistakes...but a pure fun road for my CRX...if it was ever possible....pics are going in the gallery...

we got to the ryokan...which is just a family owned bed and breakfast.....except they serve a mean dinner and have a huge bath...we checked in, unloaded the car, and went for another drive up in the mountains to look around. We found a cool meuseum for the the area, and then we went and picked up some snacks to go with the beer we bought and the two bottles of sake. When we got back to the room, they had it all set up for a kick ass dinner. Main was the chicken sukiyaki, then all the other little things like the fried Ayu fish in a swimming shape...and all the other things...we ate and drank all night....then me and the wife hit the bath house...and had a little fun ;)

Woke up this morning to more food....and some coffee...more fish, more chicken, and other pickeled items...a perfect breakfast. Then we packed up, and left and jumped back on the roads, to search for more cool things here and there...

On the way back thru Kyoto...we passed this huge Autobacs...I've been to super Autobacks everywhere...but this place was HUGE....it was a SUPER SUPER Autobacs... :ph34r: pics will be upladed when I can get to it....I found a sweet Vid with Z's, and bought two books for my collection...and some more stickers and a broadway mirror...a few bubble flilled shift knobs...and some other shit...including som racing gloves that actually fit my hands... :)

Then on the way home, we visited the other couples little brothers children....they had to show off the American...hehe...it was fun...we then took the kids and went to Mondai...which is a used book store...and they have more than just book...everything from 99cent vidio games...to manga books, modles, DVDs, toys, collectors items, etc..the store has everything...so I bought me the Wangun Midnight comic books 1-10, and looked for Naruto...but didnt find anything except a DVD...Then we droped the kids back off, and headed home...

Got home and cracked a few more beers, and preveiwed all the pics we took...just shooting the shit for a while...and then the other couple left...so now I have a few minutes to type this up, and upload the pics....

Tommorrow I got to pack 2 more rims, and then call the post office for them to come and pick up the last 20 rims for collection. Then after that...no plans for the day...so I'll prolly jump on the train and go to Osaka and walk around a while, have dinner and head back to Kyoto...

word man... sounds awesome. im AIMing you right now ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 5 2005, 08:35 AM
we ate and drank all night....then me and the wife hit the bath house...and had a little fun ;)
[post=495394]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, $20 says she didnt see him post that.

not finding much on naruto.......... unbelievable :-D.. anyway, hows that Wangan Midnight manga? Heard its pretty bad ass with a 240z.

Anyway, im jealous. Almost enough to curse. BTW, did u go to the street races there? They seem "JDM" in the mags, especially the highway battles... Top Secret Supra vs Matchless Crowd Racing GTR..... mmmmmm..

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 6 2005, 12:49 AM
not finding much on naruto.......... unbelievable :-D.. anyway, hows that Wangan Midnight manga? Heard its pretty bad ass with a 240z.

Anyway, im jealous. Almost enough to curse. BTW, did u go to the street races there? They seem "JDM" in the mags, especially the highway battles... Top Secret Supra vs Matchless Crowd Racing GTR..... mmmmmm..
[post=495822]Quoted post[/post]​

thats tommorrow night... :)

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

uhhhmmmm...yeah....

I just got back from an awesome meet!!!

Nagashima Spalands rest area parking lot was the place to be tonight....

And I was there....the only Gaijin again....but who cares...

Almost every car was there...everything from a riced out civic hatchback to race built NSX's.....corvette', Supra's, S2000's, Stagea's, Sube's, STI's, 280ZX, 180sx, 240sx...every type and brand of cars....Pimped out Jeeps, Porches...everything...about 250 cars total...and I had a dead battery again :angry:

But I did get some pic's :p

but not to many....

I'll try to get them uploaded in the morning...when I wake up. B)

akr.jpg

Back