Chevrolet Tornado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
today while driving around, i seen this weird ass vehicle pull up beside me while im in truck. the front end kinda looked like a Honda CRV and i dismissed it as one until it passed me. it was no damn CRV. it had a pickup bed like a Subaru Brat and i figured ok, it was a Subie. wrong again. i sped up to it and seen the Chevy bowtie emblem and i literally said "wtf is that?" looked to the left and it said it was a Tornado. heres what it looked like:

8497219_2816.jpg

i had never seen one of these before and i went to look at Chevrolet's site and it wasnt listed on their page. figured it was some new truck they are coming out with since there is a GM truck plant in town. i googled it up and came across this: Chevrolet Tornado. apparently its some truck used in spanish speaking countries and i guess they are going to try and sell em here. the thing was ugly as sin IMO and i dont think it will sell well but who knows. what are you alls thoughts on it?

Did'nt ford have a Tornado, in the 70s? Regardless, that thing looks like shit.

i posted this on some minitruck forums and even they dont like them either. i just hope i dont see any more of these on the road soon.

I saw a Rabbit pick-up at Target on Sunday

bs11.jpg

its no Brat, but its still "special"

Diesel Rabbit pickup w/complete FWD diesel rabbit drivetrain + canopy cover + built 455 toronado drivetrain under the canopy = sleeper y0.

Back