chicken or the egg?

chicken or egg?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

considering all birds evolved from dinosaurs, and dinosaurs laid eggs, id say the egg came first.

Following the theory that God created all this bullshit; the chicken came first. Which then laid the eggs.

Following the "I don't give a fuck" theory; the egg did. Why you ask? Because E's explanation is fan-fucking-tastically awesome.

hell yes..cant be crunchy overcooked,,has to have the chewy fat pieces

i like thick cut bacon, cuz you can just about burn the shit AND have some chewwy fat peices.. the best of both worlds mofucka! lol

and the egg came first

fuck a chicken, yo! eggs!

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg is frowning and looking a bit pissed off.

The egg mutters to no one in particular, "Well, I guess we answered THAT question!"

funny but doesnt prove anything.. just thought i'd quote on it

Last edited:
I love lamp

noideadog.jpg

:werd: on the crispy bacon. beef jerky is chewy. bacon is crunchy. :shrug2:

And who created Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris was created by the single most eternal, all powerful force in the universe, Chuck Norris's beard. He was created at the request of the Patron God of roundhouse kicks, Mister Miagi. The vacuum force necessary to compact this level of awesomeness into one human form sucked particles from all known corners of existence.

However there was too much surplus matter, only one millionth of one percent of all matter collected, which was all known matter, was deemed fit to encompass what is known as Chuck Norris. After Chuck was created he seized the beard as his own cementing both his perfection and all powerfulness in the process.

But, there was still so much matter left over, knowing that he could not leave behind such an unbalance of substance Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the mammoth ball of matter, this event is known as the "big bang".

After this Chuck decided he should consume some protein to replenish his strength, so he created some eggs and made a protein shake, the small egg that Chuck wouldn't use later hatched the first chicken in existence.

Last edited:
When Chuck Norris does push ups he doesnt push himself up, he pushes the world down.

Lightning never strikes the same place twice.

Because Chuck Norris is looking for it.

This one time... i ... i .. umm... i was chillin
with Chuck Norris at the grand canyon...
and um.. he like fell in.. i was like- :eek:
but it was ok since he can fly...

You walk up to Chuck Norris and ask him what time it is, he responds, 3 till, before you can say 3 till what, you get a roundhouse kick to the skull.

well since the chicken/egg has digressed into chuckisms, here's my fave:

chuck norris is so fast he can run all the way around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Back