Chip to reset rev limiter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lock this thread it is pointless all people tell me to do is get Uberdata and then I reply asking if there is anything else I can use and no one wants to answer they just want to tell me how stupid I am. I am through with Hondaswap.
This is a forum so people like me can learn not to be told I am stupid. If any of you guys want to come try my job for a day even on hour I will tell you how stupid you are.

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. I started it and I want it to get locked.

I agree, your post count has nothing to do with what you know, but it does say a little something about how long you have been around here. Dont come here acting like you have some type of seniority, and talk all kinds of shit. And your personalty may say a thing or two about how much you know. Ie some one who talks alot about "crap" probably never stop to listen or ask a more intelligent person question about that same "crap".

I wanted to say lock this bitch befor but its your thread jonathan so i kept my mouth shut though i agree 100%.

I don't get along with my dad... So I don't really care what you say bout em... And don't bring my mom into your next post... She was murdered a few years back... I actually grew up in and still have a place in San Diego... This ain't a So Cal thing son...and my post count has nothing to do with how much I know

Guess what i dont care, dont think cause something tragic happend in your life your gonna get sympathy for acting like an ass in present time

Yup, I was shown this forum late... So I haven't been here super long... I don't post very often... When I do it's usually useful... That dude's comments towards some friends of mine pissed me off... Deal with it... I'm suprised you're not flaming him for being an ass for no reason... At least I had a reason... ;)

About my mom... Wasn't for sympathy bro... It was so you wouldn't talk about my mom in your next post like you talked about my pops in your previous one... My comments were just me speaking my mind... That must be forbidden on a public forum...

Good luck with your chipping slut... Sorry your thread turned to shit...

UDT I'll be in cali again in November... If you were serious PM me for details... If not, that's koo...

Well i will tell ya what, i guess i ment more like; if you were next to me you would have got bonked, plain and simple. :bangin: But if what your asking is do i feel like going out of my way to arange a fight with a douche such as your self no......

On the other hand if you happen to see me and my integra give me a wave and i will show you what i was talking about befor :)

I can't find my picture so I'll just quote it -

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded" :p

And as for anyone thinking I'm an ass, I don't give a fuck. I was racing hondas before 90% of you even had your license. So :fuckyou2:

Any moderator I started this thread and now I want it locked due to a bunch of assholes on this site that just talk shit as opposed to helping you out when you do not know the answer.
:locked:

Wow something must have gotten into the Cali water...you guys are usually chill, except you sohc-your always an ass :lol:

But Johnathan, on a serious note, if you don't wanna mess with the uberdata, i don't see why you can't take your ecu to Erik's and have him just change the rev limit, im not sure what the price is anymore, it used to be on the high side when he first starting doing obd2 cars

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back