Christmas Bonus?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mikesphat@Dec 19 2003, 02:03 PM
i work for a MULTI MILLION dollar company been there 3 years. they dont give you shit. because they dont give a fuck about you.

Dude...you deliver Pizzas.... As far as they're concerned you're expendable. Easily fired and replaced on a whim. There's plenty more kids out there willing to run pizzas to the lazy fuckers of America for a buck or two. ;)

hahahaaha, that has to be one of the funniest ownings I've read in a while!

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 19 2003, 02:20 PM-->
mikesphat
@Dec 19 2003, 02:03 PM
i work for a MULTI MILLION dollar company been there 3 years. they dont give you shit. because they dont give a fuck about you.

Dude...you deliver Pizzas.... As far as they're concerned you're expendable. Easily fired and replaced on a whim. There's plenty more kids out there willing to run pizzas to the lazy fuckers of America for a buck or two. ;)

So what they could still drop me a fucking bill or 2. but its the same with all service jobs. especially here in the south where there are no such things as unions.

i work for a subsidiary of usa networks, and im gettin 350 this year. next year, ill get 10% of my salary. thats gonna be just fine with me!

$100 and a lunch, all you can eat.
EDIT: not bad for 3 months with the company...

Back