Christmas tree

Real or Fake Christmas tree?

• fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont celebrate Christ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Real for sure, I went up in the mountains with my permit and cut my tree. No better way to go in my opinion.

Plus its only $10.

:werd: !!! That's awesome. I'll have to tell my parents about it for next year.

Real FTW! I also love the smell. We have a fake tree, but we only set it up if we can't find a really good real tree. Or if they're too lazy. My little sister always decorates.

Real.

$30 from the boy scouts! :p

Fuck a tree.

I'm single, I have no kids. I'll never buy a tree until my kids are 1 or 2.

:werd:

But real all the way. Nothing beats the smell, fuck candles or spray shit. :zipper_mouth:

gallery_16339_65_5522.jpg
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">+</span>
gallery_16339_65_2876.jpg
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">=</span>
med_gallery_16339_65_26849.jpg

:ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
:repost:

lol we had this thread last year. :p

i'm not putting up a tree this year... too much work with all my moving crap still in the way, and frankly i have better things to spend my money on.

"Spend money??!?" Don't you live in CT? When I lived there (1974ish?) they still had woods and trees, even the occaisional spruce.

I live in AZ, and I can still find a tree every year. They are free except for the $50 or so I spend on gas, snacks, warm clothes and the like.

I go with the fake.... Had a real tree last year, got sick of watering it twice a day and more sometimes, Plus Spraying the fake tree with stuff like pine cent and so on it smells like a real tree and noone ever asks if its fake.. its huge... got it from target last year for 10.00 (Family works there so discount) so no real money spent.... Got a huge box of lights to go with it and all that good stuff.

Back