CHUCK NORRIS KARATE KOMMANDOS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im so tired of the chuck norris bullshit, i mean really, people have been posting chuck norris shit for like 3 years on the daoc forums i go to. for some reason recently it has spread to more generalized forums and i have no idea why.

Chuck Norris is the reason Dolphins are on the protected list

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK
assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his
beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Once Chuck Norris hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

"one time chuck's girlfriend asked how much wood could a woodchuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? he then told her never to rhtyme in the presents of chuck norris. after saying this he ripped out her throat. while holding her bloody throat in his hand he loudly proclaimed "dont fuck with chuck!" 2.5 yrs later he realized the irony of the situation and laughed so hard everyone with in a 100 mile radius heard the boom."

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

chuck norris is the reason why waldo is hiding.

when chuck norris jumps into the water he doesnt get wet. the water instead get chuck norris'd.

when the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for chuck norris.

chuck norris lost his virginity long before his father did.

Chuck Norris was the original TV dad for the Keatons on the sitcom Family Ties, however when he found out that pussy Michael J. Fox was gonna play his son, he called them all faggots, punched a hole in the front door with his pinky, fucked Meredith Baxter-Birney, and Michael Gross got the part instead.

Take that, Meredith Baxter-Birney.

Back