Civic 91 Bad oil leak

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLatour

Hi,

I got a civic 91 DX 1.5l and I juste changed my Oil pan gasket and all my valve cover Gasket too and I still got a very bad oil leak when my engine is running
Can't figure where the leak is coming from. It look like it is a little up of my Oil filter.
Do someone have an idea of what it could be.

Thanks

Sincerly Tower

not sure where the oil pump is on there, but eh. that's just a guess. might want to try degreasing it to see where the fresh oil comes out. also, get a mirror in there and try to see it better.

what color is the oil pan gasket?
the blue ones suck, you need oem from the dealer. also dont over tighten the oil pan bolts.

it could be the oil pressure sensor.

oil leak

the part number for the oil pan gasket from honda is 11251-p01-004 IT GOES FOR 27.03 AND I HAVE IT IN STOCK AT NARDY HONDA IF YOUR FROM LONG ISLAND

I have a 91 civic dx, and i'm having the same problem. Oil leaking onto the exhaust and smoking like a bbq pit. I'm guessing from what i've heard on here and seen on other sites its the oil pressure sensor. Anybody know where to get one? I looked on a couple auto parts stores websites and can't find it. Hook a brotha up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back