civic dyno run @ nopi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

claytonsmith

as me and some friends approached the dyno @ nopi today we saw a black civic chilling on the dyno.. well he did his run and got 465HP to the wheels... yeah.. i was like " uhhh WOW" guy said he was running 22lbs.. i didnt get specifics regarding the motor or anything.. there were a lot of people and i didnt wanna wait to talk to him.. is this anyone on hondaswap?.. but i know it was runing rich.. was smoking black.. anyway just thought i would let yall know.. i was pretty shocked.. is this anyone on hondaswap?..

-clayton

well i;m going to school in atlanta.. so why not? there was a lot of rice there... thats a fact, but there were also a lot of nice, clean cars

I went to Nopi, I put down 389whp in my D15 all motor powered EF hatchy..Esol meet up with me there and we had a Super time..

I went, and will soon be adding pics to my Gallery. I had a meet out sat night a few miles up from the track and many of the High Horsepower cars from the Dyno runs were out to play.

Bah, I see a Civic that puts down 520 at the wheels on a daily basis.

Mid 4's is nothing to me now. ;)

If I went to NOPI, I'd wear this:

importshirt.jpg

Originally posted by Prowler@Sep 23 2003, 09:22 AM
If I went to NOPI, I'd wear this:

importshirt.jpg

Looks like he's pissing on his own car (or someones car)...we need a photochop with it saying domestics...lol

Originally posted by BEN Diesel@Sep 23 2003, 09:20 PM
s3f6f37493a990.jpg

ok what is that "bubble" looking thing hooked to the intake manifol? and what is that box thats conected to it on the firewall? sorry if its a n00b question but i really dont know THAT much about FI. im an NA guy :) .

I wouldn't know, but that is a tiny ass intercooler on there. Damn still running a dsm and probably putting down big numbers, wow.

That thing looks like, maybe some way of cooling the air, or something, I dont' know really, and I see a ZEX actuation box, so yeah probably has n2o also.

Back