civic eg rewiring O2 sensor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sgstudioguitar

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this form.
I have a problem I'm running into. I have a 92 civic eg cx with a D15B7 motor. I have only had it for about 7 months now, but I noticed my O2 sensor right before the cat is not hooked up and theres just 3 wire coming from it, and I need to fix it asap for inspection. Theres no plug in for it so I'm going to have to rewire it strait to the ECU. Ive done alot of searching but I cant find the color of the O2 sensor wire on the ECU?

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this form.
I have a problem I'm running into. I have a 92 civic eg cx with a D15B7 motor. I have only had it for about 7 months now, but I noticed my O2 sensor right before the cat is not hooked up and theres just 3 wire coming from it, and I need to fix it asap for inspection. Theres no plug in for it so I'm going to have to rewire it strait to the ECU. Ive done alot of searching but I cant find the color of the O2 sensor wire on the ECU?

Sorry its a 4 wire O2 sensor, its 2 black, 1 blue and 1 white. I;m guessing the blacks are the heated and the blue goes to the orange and black wire on the ecu and the white goes to the white on the ecu?

Back