Civic Gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
building a stock turbo car and build a non-stock turbo car while similar in building are night and day in terms of fuel management and control. just keep that in mind.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 2 2004, 01:15 PM
building a stock turbo car and build a non-stock turbo car while similar in building are night and day in terms of fuel management and control. just keep that in mind.
[post=410584]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Nov 2 2004, 10:15 AM
You crack me up .......Your cars are all been stolen.....I wonder why.... :whatafucktard: anyways...I hate thieves......f**k them all.... :g:
[post=410552]Quoted post[/post]​

You crack ME up. You talk like a retarded imigrant. If you insist on invading our country then at least lean our fucking language you fucking mongrel. The reason two of my six cars have been stolen is because I used to live in depresed areas where there aren't many white people, and stupid imigrants think it's cool to steal other peoples hard work. Yes, I know the diference between a puerto rican and a mexican. Mexicans are from Mexico, and Puerto Ricans suck my dick. Don't come here and think you can talk shit to me kid, you don't know who the fuck I am.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back