Civic Parts sale, exhaust, turbo, ecu, interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ook what size bolt pattern are the rims... 4x100 right ??? I think I have tires and rims for it??

comes with full interior and seats right.... hey just pm me!!!

As of right now the car still has the JDM B18C in it and running. I'm still waiting on boostedf22
to see if he wants to make the drive for the shell. But until then the motor is staying there in case someone wants to buy the motor to hear it run or someone want s the complete car.

I wont have an answer until wensday or thursday about this weekend. As if right now, I dont see a prob. But hey man, as much as I want this shell, if someone else has cash in hand before me, do what you got to do. I completely understand.

*dreaming of a 92 hatch w/ built f22 & boosted* Almost makes me hit that high note.

:lmao:

I wont have an answer until wensday or thursday about this weekend. As if right now, I dont see a prob. But hey man, as much as I want this shell, if someone else has cash in hand before me, do what you got to do. I completely understand.

*dreaming of a 92 hatch w/ built f22 & boosted* Almost makes me hit that high note.

:lmao:
Dont worry you're first in the line. If it rains though we might have to push it back a week so I can get the motor out.

thats kewl . I have been checking out parts for it and mount kits for the f22. Prob just make my own if I get it.

Like I said. I will let you know soon.

Cars gone but still have some parts left.
Catback magnaflow, Turbo,FmiC,Injectors, Missing link, Charge Pipes, JDM Cluster...

How many of the clamps did you need?
60 shipped and Ill throw in the resistor box.

DSC03964.jpg

DSC03967.jpg
DSC03966.jpg
[/quote}

Are you selling these. Because I need some 450 Injectors for my project but i need to know how much you would like for these injectors. Please email me at chrissio190@yahoo.ca I will write back.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back