1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civic VX parts compatibility?

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by gijoe985, Oct 26, 2011.

1. gijoe985

gijoe985 New Member

Hey everyone,

I am new to civics and I just bought a 1993 Civic VX hatchback. I am looking for used parts and I need to know which of them are compatible with other models. My main concerns are-

Driver door glass
    door panel
    driver side mirror
    Carpet
    Exhaust

I assume that the other parts I need like the window regulator handle, glove box, etc are across the board for the 92-95. So for those other ones, will 2 door coupe stuff work on my hatch? How about 4dr? What about exhaust? CV vs VX? I know Si is bigger... or at least I think I know...

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

anything off the 92-95 Civic 3dr will work... anything off the the front half of a coupe will work, 4 dr, no
    carpet, yes

3. gijoe985

gijoe985 New Member

So carpet from a 4dr will work? And then everything else from the front of a 2dr?

How about exhausts?

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

2dr carpet will work.. not 4 dr

yes.. coupe.. door panels forward is the same as hatch...

exhaust.. I believe the 4dr and 2dr are the same.. hatch different.. not sure though

5. BlazedEg

BlazedEg New Member

Coupe carpet fits a hatch nice its just like 1.5" longer under the rear seat!
    All other hatch parts fit hatches like said although fenders and doors off the "CX" model didn't have side moldings hope this helps

6. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

The exhuast from a coupe and 4dr are diffrent than a hatch. The manifolds are the same, same cat, but cat back is diffrent length ect. hope it helps

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted