civic wont start again!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The ELD, Electronic load detector, won't show a CEL, but with the ecu jumped it'll flash the code. Not sure if that sensor is related to your problem tho.

ok soo i put the new mani gasket on and went to start it,,i had to turn the dizzy towards the firewall really far to make it idle lower,,about 1.5k...but its reving up and down now,so it has a vacuum leak somewhere,,but whats the deal with the dizzy?

Are you sure you have the right timing belt for the mini-me head swap? I think you have to use the belt that goes with the vtec head but I'm not sure, just make sure you have the right belt on it because there's definitely a timing problem.

its a z6 head with a z6 belt...the timing marks line up everytime i set the crank to tdc...theres no possible way it could be 180 out right???the dizzy is offset soo the notches in the cam cant be 180 out......

bump

still looking for some help...the car is still having idle problems..

Have you checked for any vac leaks? What about your map sensor? Also try some throttle body cleaner. Which throttle body are you using? Which TB Gasket ?

im using the a6 throttle body with a6 gasket on a a6 mani...ive looked at all the hoses nothing is off...it def sounds like a leak cuz wen i get it to idle for awhile it jumps up and down..

Back