Cleanin out the ol' closet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
leave it to me to go off the deep end on here.

im bummin it cuz me and my chick arent togehter any more.

the relationship was a complete disaster.....and this is one of the good things i can say about it.

my buddy.....lets call him DanDrew....(no rsaeini, you dont know him :lol: ) told me to hit up the personals on aol or somewhere. he used to fuck chicks right and left, and met up with some pretty hot ones as well.

my boy would never steer me wrong, and has got my back 100% so its not like hes trying to make me do something that wouldnt be right for me

BUT

just the same. im not too sure about the whole "online dating" thing, then meeting in person.

1. i like to meet girls face to face. i enjoy the whole "interpersonal" thingy. its an rush for me to hit up a new chick when im out and about.

2. what does it say about a cute girl that puts her profile on a online dating service...?

doesnt it say: hey, im desperate, i cant meet guys in real life cuz im too shy....?

anyone ever responded to a personal ad on the internet, or created one with decent results?

well back when i used AOL, i used to chat to alot of girls on there all the time. i went into the local chat room and started talking and next thing i knew i was meeting girls...LOL. met some really fine ass girls and some really ugly girls too. its not a bad thing to do at all, if you are sitting at home bored.

2. what does it say about a cute girl that puts her profile on a online dating service...?doesnt it say: hey, im desperate

probably the same that it would say for the guy who is on there as well. you guys and your double standards.

Picking up chicks at the bar vs. online...

Bar: You get to see what they really look like if you're not too drunk and the lighting isn't too bad.

Internet: You get to know them fairly well before you actually meet them so you can see if they're really worth your time.

It's a toss up.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 13 2003, 02:07 PM
Picking up chicks at the bar vs. online...

Bar: You get to see what they really look like if you're not too drunk and the lighting isn't too bad.

Internet: You get to know them fairly well before you actually meet them so you can see if they're really worth your time.

It's a toss up.

ya...both have pluses and minuses...

Well, I have never done it before, and im going to try.

Back in the day i got some serious pussy off aol's chatrooms.

i say go ahead and do it. you're gonna be on the internet anyway right, might as well try to get something out of it.

well, i already told you what my ex did to me and you could sort of say it paid off.

I met the girl I'm kinda dating right now on Aol. She imed me one night and we talked ever since. She came down to see me one weekend and we had sex the first time we met. (Don't tell her I said anything...) :lol:
She is a really great person and without having Aol, I would've never met her.
Keep in mind this is the same girl that I keep having "Fak Bishes" day over...but I still love her.
I've also talked to some crazy/ugly girls on there. Stay away from any girl who writes you e-mails like 7 times a day. Also the ones who say they love you before they meet you. :ignore: :click: Goodbye, crazy bitch.

All I know is I don't want to go to some hot AOL chicks house one night and find out she is a big fat 45 year old guy...

bring a gun or taser jsut in case it turns out to be a guy

I say go for it, you literally have nothing to lose when talking the other chicks online since now you have more free time. And I would go out also to meet some chicks maybe like 2 days a week or so.

good luck man.

I have nothing but good things to say about online dating services.

Remember the post that 94RedSiGal posted ? The one for Relationshit.com? It's a great site with good things to say about online dating.

I've been doing it for a month with some rather great results. BE HONEST. You can smell a lie - don't be afraid to call bullshit on it.

I'll message you with some of my results, if you're interested.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 13 2003, 05:08 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about online dating services.

Remember the post that 94RedSiGal posted ? The one for Relationshit.com? It's a great site with good things to say about online dating.

I've been doing it for a month with some rather great results. BE HONEST. You can smell a lie - don't be afraid to call bullshit on it.

I'll message you with some of my results, if you're interested.

-> Steve

haha, i dont start work untill two weeks from now, so i got some downtime in the daytime. go ahead and pm me ur good stories.

its either match.com aol personals.... :D

hmmm

but this still does not take the place of me going out to bars, or supermarkets or gas stations or school and picking up on chicks. i need that interpersonal interaction y0

I met a few chicks from a http://www.campuskiss.com site.

This one chick I hooked up was.... mouth drop to floor, little puddle of drool, etc First girl I ever met from online. We dated for a 5 months, broke up, and now just friends ;) coughstillcoughbangincough.

I met another girl from there.. total fake pic.. uGH!!!! she was FAT!! Umm no my name is Joe. hehe Of course.. met in a public place

I just met another girl well she isn't the greatest looking person, not fat, well kept ie. works out. Well on the second date I was pinned down to a park bench. hehehe wild.

Meeting a girl is online is cool. A few friends and me have banged a few hot ladies we met online. Just make sure you meet in a public place just incase they decide to pull a switch-a-roo with there pic. Also gives you chance to check out the goods just incase.

The hot chicks go there because they are sick of the people they meet. I meet a ton of women and were having some great dates for a while after my ex left.

But they in one or another pissed me off.
Like Christine. Christine was a wonderful 19 year old, from the British Virgin Islands. I really dug this chick, and was willing to accept her pot habit and tattoo. But then on September 12th I heard her say ... after 3 weeks of dating.. "I think all you americans got what you deserved when you were bombed"

Now, not only does that strike against me as an American, but I must have not seen exactly how goddam stupid she was. Bombed ?

And you see, I wasted my time with that girl.

Then 19 year old Sammie. What a hotty.. Her and I had some decent dates, but her drinking was too much. All she did was sit and drink. Sit parties. And she drove the rustiest 1995 Neon ON THE DAMNED PLANET.

Online dates have been great - Most of them (Unfortunately) have only been one date - I usually scare them away with my gun-loving and democrat hating - But hey - no wasted time. I'm not right for them, or they aren't right for me.

And that is why hot chicks go to dating services. They, like any attractive man, is sick of wasting his damned time. I get plenty of bar meets, sidewalk and store meets - But after even talking with them for a bit I find they aren't my type at all.

There is also, in your case as mine, the Rebound effect. Oh boy oh boy... the things you'll do.

I'll tell you my sad sad stories if you're interested. Now I'll even come public with them because I have a date with this coming up:
index01.jpg

So now I'm finally getting the hang of meeting women.

-Steve

hell fucking no.

id rather jerk off in front of my dog that do that...

been there done that, i know exactly when im feeling "emotionally insecure" he first few weeks after i break up with a chick, and those are the times when im out and about at bars or in public when i just pack up and go home, for fear of hitting up the wrong chick.

i purposely avoid the rebound effect like the plague.

altho, if the chick is cute enough, ill make an exception :D

a rebound isn't bad. Here are some of the things that I went through after the breakup.

Little history. Sue and I were together for 11 years. She left me for a friend of mine. Cheated.

So I'm broken up with, feeling betrayed (And why not? I was) and N9 was coming around.

I forced myself to go to N9. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to do anything. But I went because I promised people I was going.

I got to Canada, Niagara, and was feeling pretty good. The FIRST TIME I had travelled without Sue in my life. I was feeling pretty alone, but get this....
While in Canada I discovered I was cool ! I went to the meet, hung around the french guys for a bit (I speak french) then I went off to the Falls. Just me, a bag slung around my shoulder and my camera. While I was down there I met group after group of cute girls - English and French and I got to knock their socks off. Apparently, without really thinking of it - I'm a pretty good looking guy doing pretty cool things. (You're from New York? NO WAY!)

That really helped me to snap out of it. Now, after 11 years of (at least not being treated so) being me, I never got the idea that I was hotshit. When my eyes opened, I realised that there are women and people out there that would actually treat me the way I'd been missing for the past decade. While I had worked so long and hard to keep a girlfriend (Who didn't love me in the slightest) .. I had overlooked the thought that I may be worthwhile myself.

And then the trouble began.

So here I am, turned loose on society with a new found ego. I'm bulletproof. Worse yet, I'm hanging out with friends that are way younger than me, getting girls in droves (I have this one nasty turkish kid that gets women all the time, and it's a mystery to me until I found out that he gets them by being an asshole). Suddenly my life had turned upside down.

I started hitting the scene HARD. Everynight going out and just walking up to women - In the middle of crowds of men - nothing got to me. But it wasn't working for me.

That's because I wasn't a nasty Turk. I was friendly couldn't-hurt-a-damned-fly New Englander with a high IQ and lots of potential. I backed off the women scene for a bit and waited for them to come.

And they did ! OH boy .. did they.. :angry: I attracted some of the most psychotic and vapid women there were. Oh man, I was confused. How do I attract this And how will I stop attracting that?

Not easy. It's a mystery. How many of you know talented, beautiful women dating asshole men? How about your male friends with these hot nymphos ? IT's a mystery, and it's one that angers me when I think about it.

My answer seems to change, but for now I try different methods. At some point, things will coalesce into an answer, but for now I'm doing my best to keep within my realm.

And I'm still fucking bitter about my ex.

In conclusion: Rebounds. I had a rebound date, and it served to clarify my mind. After being out of the game 11 years, even 6 months things change. Things change town-by-town, Hell things change INSTANTLY. Remember that the most rewarding relationships start out as friends and work their way towards something (either towards "This person isn't right for me" or "I love this girl") (And remember, it works both ways <_< ) I had two rebound dates. It's all about getting back into the swing of how things work.

-> Steve

And I hope you read relationshit.

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 14 2003, 03:31 AM
a rebound isn't bad. Here are some of the things that I went through after the breakup.

Little history. Sue and I were together for 11 years. She left me for a friend of mine. Cheated.

So I'm broken up with, feeling betrayed (And why not? I was) and N9 was coming around.

I forced myself to go to N9. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to do anything. But I went because I promised people I was going.

I got to Canada, Niagara, and was feeling pretty good. The FIRST TIME I had travelled without Sue in my life. I was feeling pretty alone, but get this....
While in Canada I discovered I was cool ! I went to the meet, hung around the french guys for a bit (I speak french) then I went off to the Falls. Just me, a bag slung around my shoulder and my camera. While I was down there I met group after group of cute girls - English and French and I got to knock their socks off. Apparently, without really thinking of it - I'm a pretty good looking guy doing pretty cool things. (You're from New York? NO WAY!)

That really helped me to snap out of it. Now, after 11 years of (at least not being treated so) being me, I never got the idea that I was hotshit. When my eyes opened, I realised that there are women and people out there that would actually treat me the way I'd been missing for the past decade. While I had worked so long and hard to keep a girlfriend (Who didn't love me in the slightest) .. I had overlooked the thought that I may be worthwhile myself.

And then the trouble began.

So here I am, turned loose on society with a new found ego. I'm bulletproof. Worse yet, I'm hanging out with friends that are way younger than me, getting girls in droves (I have this one nasty turkish kid that gets women all the time, and it's a mystery to me until I found out that he gets them by being an asshole). Suddenly my life had turned upside down.

I started hitting the scene HARD. Everynight going out and just walking up to women - In the middle of crowds of men - nothing got to me. But it wasn't working for me.

That's because I wasn't a nasty Turk. I was friendly couldn't-hurt-a-damned-fly New Englander with a high IQ and lots of potential. I backed off the women scene for a bit and waited for them to come.

And they did ! OH boy .. did they.. :angry: I attracted some of the most psychotic and vapid women there were. Oh man, I was confused. How do I attract this And how will I stop attracting that?

Not easy. It's a mystery. How many of you know talented, beautiful women dating asshole men? How about your male friends with these hot nymphos ? IT's a mystery, and it's one that angers me when I think about it.

My answer seems to change, but for now I try different methods. At some point, things will coalesce into an answer, but for now I'm doing my best to keep within my realm.

And I'm still fucking bitter about my ex.

In conclusion: Rebounds. I had a rebound date, and it served to clarify my mind. After being out of the game 11 years, even 6 months things change. Things change town-by-town, Hell things change INSTANTLY. Remember that the most rewarding relationships start out as friends and work their way towards something (either towards "This person isn't right for me" or "I love this girl") (And remember, it works both ways <_< ) I had two rebound dates. It's all about getting back into the swing of how things work.

-> Steve

And I hope you read relationshit.

:cliffs: please. ;)

just a couple of stupid off topic questions
1) how old are you
2) revolution9=?

Yeah, I know.. I'm like Hemingway on a fishing trip.

-> Steve

1) 27
2) Que ?

Edit again : Oh, you weren't talking to me.

Back