Cleanin out the ol' closet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shes got some big titties for how small she is. she looks pretty damn good to.

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 14 2003, 03:43 AM
2) revolution9=?

were you talking to me???

Are you asking about Revolution8k? :unsure:

The 99 00 Si's redline at 8000 Revolutions PM...

<---nerd :lol:

Oh, That..

You see, I've done been 0WN3D.

You see, that girl doesn't exist. I've been part of the stupidest scam ever. I'm still making sense of it all - I'll report back when I'm done.

-> Steve

Well, here are the cliffs notes.

I am doing a 3 day online response with this chick. She's kinda cute, one picture. Things are going great. We decided to exchange emails.

I write her, she writes me, I write back, I get this email the next day. The email (Which I deleted) says all sorts of strange shit. Things like "My friends told me match was a great place to meet people" and "You're not one of the liars and fakers". You know, all sorts of spammer techniques of buttering people up.

Then she says "I didn't put my real picture on Match because I don't want the responses based on it"

I immediately get upset. That's online dating prime directive.

Instead she sends me that site. The site that you see there has a dating service ad at the bottom. But hey, Everything is in check. I did grammar comparisons, with my online chats and emails and that page - Everything looks right. But there is that goddammed ad at the bottom. I begin to investigate but write back "Sure, I'll meet up with you this weekend"

The dating ad sure enough wants my credit card info. You'd be a fool to do it. It's also a legit (if but a bit lame) dating service. All of the HTML code checks out, and there is no "Pay-per-click" code anywhere.

And that's where the scam ends. No money wanted - no one returns my emails ever since I wrote "What the fuck is this" to her. That's the lamest scam EVER. But some people (Particularly Airjockie) smacked me in the head and pointed out that regardless of the harm, it's still a scam.

So someone out there wants single men to be falsely attracted and teased into a date with a chick, So that the scammer can ... Get nothing out of it.

Humph. I guess I would pissed if it were more than my pride that's been bruised - But at this point I have the pride of a desert crab.

-> Steve

No biggy. I've got 3 more contacts today, all of whom are pretty nice women. No hotties.

Page 3 0Wn3D ------ I can't keep anything "Cliff's Notes" can I

I get some credits on Lavalife, I'm on TheOnion, and thinking of ditching MSN Match.com. Have you gotten "Too tired" of answering emails from women that are there only for a date ? You gotta come up with something catchy everytime.

I can't perform like that. My mack-gland is drying up.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 15 2003, 03:12 AM

:lmao:

I was thinking that same thing...

THAT was your :cliffs: ? :lol:

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 14 2003, 11:12 PM

you need to learn to count bro--- this is page 2 :D

anyway, yeah- there's a lot of scams out there in all shapes and forms... but the thing is, everyone looks at it like its all just a bunch of loosers who can't get a real one or meet people in real life... but in reality, they are 90% mostly just like you and I... thinking the same damn thing. lol

I don't see how it's any worse than picking up a random chick in the bar.

Online, you can kinda get to know the person a little bit- see if who they are is at least a little bit what you are into. At the bar, you can barely talk to someone, and its all based on looks. :shrug2: dating sucks.

Hi, I'm Steve what's yours?!

I'm very close to Fry in Futurama.

-> Steve

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 15 2003, 05:26 PM
Futurama>>>>>>Online Dating

Did you see it last night? They found out the secret Ingredient in slurm. Fry kept drinking it and when Lela(?) kept alerting him to it he kept spitting it out.

That cartoon rocks...but I wanna know why it's on Adult Swim though. it's not nearly as bad as Sealab 2021 (another badass show)

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 15 2003, 06:24 PM-->
@Oct 15 2003, 05:26 PM
Futurama>>>>>>Online Dating

Did you see it last night? They found out the secret Ingredient in slurm. Fry kept drinking it and when Lela(?) kept alerting him to it he kept spitting it out.

That cartoon rocks...but I wanna know why it's on Adult Swim though. it's not nearly as bad as Sealab 2021 (another badass show)

Sealab 2021 is funny as shit but Aqua Teen Hunger Force OWNZ!!

family guy 0wnz all other cartoons out there.

the simpsons are funny "ha-ha" family guy is funny "laugh out loud"

funny scene was when Peter was in a bar, and the camera cuts to the front parking lot of a bar, with two jews walking up to the front door.

first jew goes:

"Hey, you heard the one about us?"

:bo:

Originally posted by Jeef+Oct 16 2003, 12:05 AM-->
@Oct 15 2003, 07:26 PM
I suck at talking to chicks, my downfall....oh well life goes on.

:withstupid:

Hey at least you got the balls to actually talk to a chick.

I'm a fuckin pansy.

We were workin at a Scott's store today, and this fuckin FINE ass chick drives up next to the truck and asks me to open her door (cause it's a loaner, and the inside handle is gone). Like a fucknut, I open it, say you're welcome and fuckin walk off.

When she came out she looked and smiled at me and my coworker. :blink:

I'm such a fucking moron.

:doh:

Me --> :bash: <-- ME

Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 14 2003, 05:28 PM
http://www.4mbfreespace.com/teresashomepage/
that's that girls page if any1 is interested in her

dude !!! that same chick sent me an e-mail one day saying she wanted to meet up and stuff, she said she was from KC, MO. i didnt know if she was for real or not because after she e-mailed me twice i stopped talking to her, i hooked up with the girl im with now. after your date with her you have to let me know if she is the real thing and let me know what i missed out on.

Back