Clearing Out Headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93Fury

Hey, this is my first post, and im hoping its in the right place. Sorry if its not. Im working on a '02 civic coupe, and were trying to remove the amber from the factory headlamps. Does anyone have experience with doing this or know of a refrence on the net? I hope so, I dont want aftermarkets I want the stock ones clear. Thanks alot guys.

Ryan

on the Del sols you can check out Teamdelsol.com for info. the only problem on the sols is, the glass is not 100% clear, When you have a white light shinnying through, there is a nasty brown tenge.

Thats alot guys! I searched for 3 days and couldnt find anything on the topic! That write-up was great, and the pics help a million. :thumbsup:

if you don't want to take the assembly appart. do what my friend did. take the signal bulb out, the use needle nose pliers to take the reflector off the inner part of the assembly, grab the reflector with the pliers(grap tight) then break the reflector(crush it, twist it, im not sure how he didi it, just break it) :D into pieces small enough to fit out of the socket.

then you don't have to wait for the silicon to dry and you don't have to worry about leaks.

oh yeah, i would take the assenbly off, it makes things easier.

Originally posted by nimblecivic@Jun 30 2003, 11:52 PM
even though ya already got it done, here's a good link....
clear lenses

My finance' has an 02' and I'm using these instructions on hers when I get off my ass........ :D

is that supposed to be finance' or do you mean fiance' ;)

:lol: I meant fiance'.....lol...my bad...

but now that I think about it, finance' is a better term.....

she ownz me AND I get the benefit of her taking all my cash..... :lol:

Back