Club Constitution?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 12 2003, 04:10 PM
In fact, call ur club:

"F*** You."

That'll work. I'd join a club with a name like that.

:withstupid:

yea car clubs are shaky business. Some are wicked cool, others are so lame it's not even funny. Usually just a bunch of skinny white wiggers who hide behind their tinted windows and ride around with busted bitches.

Yeah not positive feedback I was going for. And yes to answer b's questions we were going fot that 17 year old ricer thing but that all will change when I ge tmy type r this summer. Umm yeah, it probably will be a bunch of little honda ricing kids and whatnot but we already are going to get a sponsorship from a local tuner shop. There are a few local clubs that we despise like all show and no go with stupid conversions like celica headlights on an integra and gay shit like that. These clubs get tons of coverage in the washington area, and we don't like them and want to kind of go together to be something out of the norm compared to them. Yeah I understand what you are saying with the club thing. My brother was in one last summer where most of the members with stickers on their car with the club name got their car vandalized in some form so they shut it down when the boss man became a dick about needing to mod more stuff on each members' cars. Thank you for your input even though none was positive towards my cause.-This is slammed89integra under friends name by the way, just didn't log in

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 11 2003, 11:09 PM
sounds like a bunch of 17 year old ricers, that will get no respect.
to some people, thats more important :lol:

Yeah, respect comes with good slips from the track. :lol:

There's a couple of clubs in my area,only one has rules so to speak,nut they are to keep people working on their cars not for control.The other clubs are pretty much a bunch of morons.

The constitution/rules of conduct would be to balance stuff between members. So no guy was like the head boss man and would be like you're out because you're not fast enough. It would be so no one would be able to let someone in on there own, but by all members' decisions about the person. I am drafting it for kicks right now, but we are working on a sponsorship which is the biggest deal.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 12:45 PM
MIKE U LOVE THESE DONT U? :slap: :kick: :slap: :kick: HAHA

We Have A SHIT LOAD of car Clubs/Teams in T.O
They are cool.. some have beef with one another.. thats when it gets out of hand.. when people take things too seriously..

Just like someone said b4.. get together slap on a catchy name.. and have fun thats what its about
making a website is cool too.. if u want to get recognized................
stickers and what not.. signs of unity.... bs bs.......
been there dont that........

ummmmmmm.................
i have a project from LAW CLASS its on a contitution for Mars... that we had to make up.
:blink:
if u want that

or go to yahoo.. or google and type in weird constitution.. or funny, fun, cool constitution... somethings bound to pop up that u could rip off.. and change it around and use it as ur own...

WHATEVER FLOATS UR BOAT! clubs are ok.. as long as u kno how to handle it

u goto law school?

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 12 2003, 07:49 PM-->
Sweet InStinct
@Mar 12 2003, 12:45 PM
MIKE U LOVE THESE DONT U? :slap: :kick: :slap: :kick: HAHA

We Have A SHIT LOAD of car Clubs/Teams in T.O
They are cool.. some have beef with one another.. thats when it gets out of hand.. when people take things too seriously..

Just like someone said b4.. get together slap on a catchy name.. and have fun thats what its about
making a website is cool too.. if u want to get recognized................
stickers and what not.. signs of unity.... bs bs.......
been there dont that........

ummmmmmm.................
i have a project from LAW CLASS its on a contitution for Mars... that we had to make up.
:blink:
if u want that

or go to yahoo.. or google and type in weird constitution.. or funny, fun, cool constitution... somethings bound to pop up that u could rip off.. and change it around and use it as ur own...

WHATEVER FLOATS UR BOAT! clubs are ok.. as long as u kno how to handle it

u goto law school?

Highschool law class y0! :p

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 12 2003, 06:27 PM
head boss man? ok Vin Diesel

Nothing but! Vin Diesel is my Hero. I live my life a quartermile at a time just like him err meaning I live it to be like him... :ph34r:

Back