Cluster Pinouts - Help! USDM Civic and JDM Del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

enot767

Hey guys, iv been doing alot of researching and iv decided that the s2k cluster swap isnt for me. i decided to go with the JDM 1993-1997 Del Sol cluster! so im in need of pinouts so i can make a plug and play harness so i dont have to ruin my OEM cluster harness. thanks in advance!!

btw, if your wondering about the fitment issue im going to buy one of the gauge pod cluster bezels as seen here -
Autometer%20-%20AU20015.jpg

and here is the cluster ill be using
cluster.jpg

heres a stocker JDM cluster
JDM%20EG%20Del%20Sol%20gauge%20cluster%20%28Manual%29%20Large.jpg

i plan on putting in a oil pressure pod in place of this persons air/fuel, and in place of the stock clock that is in this spot.

then im going to cut it, and shave it a little so it matches up with the del sol cluster.. im assuming this will work, i dont have any actual measurements on it, it just looks to fit.
-however i do own a plastic welder so i can pretty much make my own bezel if i have to. :)

also, if any of you have seen a write up somewhere of someone doing this itd be great if you could link it, for i have searched and came up with NOTHING.

thanks again!

turns out its not a jdm cluster. its the USDM delsol vtec cluster - the one with the bseries.

if anyone with a delsol cluster could measure the total length, and the height in the center of the cluster, then a height for the lowest portion straight up to the top itd be great. im trying to get measurements for i go head and buy a cluster

also. i post more on a different forum so if your interested in doing this follow me on this thread:
Del Sol Cluster into a Ek

newest update:

i made a wiring schematic for delsol cluster harness to a civic 96-00 cluster harness

attachment.php

i just need the measurements then ill buy everything!! please someone get me the measurements of the delsol cluster!!

bump. can you post your pinout wiring pic. i have a bunch others i snagged from other places.

sorry about that, it shows up for me but i forgot to upload it. here it is:

delsolpinouts.jpg

and these are the measurements i need of the sol cluster:

cluster.jpg

yellow
brown
pink
red
blue

nah, i dont have them. you would have to find the pinouts for the ef cluster and match them to my delsol one. if you want i can host a excel spread sheet for you.

quoted from NN4S on honda-tech.com

NN4S said:
Here you go! :D

picture.php

Approx. 13.5" wide w/o mounting points, 14.5" with them
picture.php

Approx. 1.5 " from bottom trim edge to bottom of column clearance rise; 6.75" from same to top mounting strap
picture.php

Approx. 3" deep from back of cluster to front of trip reset knob, 4" to the front edge of top mounting strap
picture.php

Approx. 4" deep from back of clock to front of dimmer knob

Hope that helps you out!

Back