clutch cable help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loserpunkx182

hey guys my clutch cable on my 92 integra broke yesterday so i got a new one from advance. taking it off was cake but now i can't get it back in the bracket on the tranny. it seems the cable's too short but i got one out of my friends 91 integra and that didn't reach either and we tried to put the old one back on and it didn't reach.

i'm all out of ideas..i thought it was goin to be a breeze...unhook it here and there and reverse for install but it's just not working out for me. any ideas would be appreicated cause my car's just sitting on campus and i just turbo'd it so i dont feel safe leaving it there too long.

Did you play with the adjuster on the cable any? Make sure it's adjusted to the loosest position. That might help.

you gotta make sure your adjuster screw is all the way up then connect the cable to the relese arm on the tranny then pull up on the cable then move it into place,make sure its connected correcty to your clutch pedel before you do anything!that is the way i do it all the time no problem really

Back