clutches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honda_boy911

i am buying either a b16 or gsr and wondering which clutch to go with? i am debating right now on the centerforce duo, or an excedy clutch. what clutches have you people had that were great??

depends on what power you have, if you have under 220 hp. stage 1 will be fine

yes, but thats my opinion. im sure you can find just as many ppl that like center force

Action Clutch 2KS FTW!!! Dual diaphram heavy duty pressure plate and a full face clutch disc.

Bisi Moto runs Action Clutch

They specialize only in Honda/Acura

They feel WAY better than any of my friends ACT pressure plates. My pedal pops when it engages. Theirs feel like a wet sponge.

2KS is what I have. It's SUPER streetable. Holds up to 375 or some lbs of torque.

agreed exedy stage 2 - and why not go ahead and get a lightened flywheel - well worth it IMO instead of having the flywheel resurfaced like you should

just takes more skill to drive a lightened flywheel. all the benifits are there for daily driving and circuit racing. aka fuel economy and quick shifts. but heavy clutchs rule the drag scene. keep that mass spinning

Back