Code white pending?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
How much snow are you guys projected to get?

We're looking at 5+ inches of snow around here, and unlike gsrcrxsi, I'll actually get it. Funny how being on the other side of I95 changes it so much.

I've gotten just as much snow as you so far this year as far as I can tell.

When are we supposed to get more?

We got another 1.8" Saturday. Not sure if we'll get more, but we are supposed to go back down in the negative temps again.

tiny flurries right now, 2-6 tonight, advisory from 1pm to 6am wed.

A few flakes are falling, atleast its supposed to be a powdery snow. Its the almost a week of teens during the day and close to or below freeze that bothers me more.

I'll pull some of the video from the drive home. There's more than a little bit on the roads now.

Maybe 3" so far. Drive home was slow. Got progressively worse the closer to home I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
just starting to stick here.. 50/50 snow pavement showing.

everyone is leaving now at 4, so I will be shortly too. don't care though, have the truck today.

I left work at 1p. My 30 minute drive home took an hour and a half. It's coming down pretty good. Been snowing since around 8:30a. I hope I can at least get out of work tomorrow. Although I'll still have to work from home.

really just started here. deFAIL patrick sent home gov't employees before there was even a flurry. god i hate that guy, he's such a fucking pussy. this whole state is run by a bunch of pussies.

Back