Code white pending?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who the fuck measures snow with a wine bottle??????

it covered the beer bottle completely, so I had to use something.

We were fresh out of bananas...

still not much here... the highways are pretty slippery though. i found my self one-wheel peeling in the truck at 45+ with just a steady throttle on to go. it's actually done snowing right now.... 2" max

I'd say we got a round a foot here, but with the snow drift it was hard to tell. Got me a delayed opening at work. Too bad I drank last night like I had the day off.

I had a delayed opening at work but decided to just call out anyway.

we got nothing. big disappointment.
and i thought delayed openings ended after high school...
but to be fair, everyday is a delayed opening for me.

I got my ass out of bed with 330 to be to work at 4 just like I did when it was -15. Just like when there was a shit load of snow. If production stopped for weather, I'd be flabbergasted. Only trouble I had was freaking the fuck out when my car started with the 12v starter. Which is kind of a funny thing to get scared by. "Jesus fucking Christ it's cranking. What's wrong???"

insights usually pop start themselves off the electric motor
when the battery is low or the weather is stupid cold it will start with the actual starter
and it scares the shit out of you when it happens because its so rare

we got nothing. big disappointment.
and i thought delayed openings ended after high school...
but to be fair, everyday is a delayed opening for me.
Mostly they'll delay to make sure the parking lot is plowed, etc. I was alright with it. Extra hour of sleep and no traffic.

1601306_533314630119333_657071236_n.jpg

not valid unless news caster is
  • standing in a snowbank
  • holding snow in one hand
  • getting pounded by sideways snow
  • points out plow trucks
  • talks to some 'quality' person about if they like snow or not
  • filming a stuck car, usually an older sports car with summer tires in the middle of the intersection
  • gets 'slushed' by passing car

Back