Code White pics anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So did anyone get any code white pics, it's still snowing like a motherfucker out here. Got about a foot so far.

I only took a couple pics, but I'm going back out today, this was from last night.

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Actually I might not take anymore today, because I'm going to finish up my paint job.

You actually got a lot of that paint job done, I'm surprised.

Here I look outside, and I could post a picture of white with some grey specs for detail. It's a whiteout. I'm about to hit the road again.

-> Steve

blizzard-like conditions here with a good 8 inches already.

i am now letting my car warm up from a snow-in party i attended and stayed at last night. almost time to go home :)

I'll post some pics after I find my memory card. Got like 14" here, and its still commin down like crazy.

I got 28 inches today. But my scooby was out all day in it, the WRX was completely enshrouded in snow tonight when I swept it off.

here's what it looked liek in bristol connecticut. There is a 1992 integra in there that just form the fallin snow and the drifts!!!
stupidstuff002.jpg

my hatchy after cleaning the driveway
stupidstuff001.jpg

my pop's car its a drag only car and was out side for one daya nd the snow comes!!! haha sucks for him lol
stupidstuff003.jpg

my black lab in the back yard havein a hard time gettin threw
stupidstuff004.jpg

We didn't get that much snow...theres like maybe 8 inches

Totally disappointing

We got about 22"... I was just lookin through the Digi, and noticed my wife had snapped pics of me out plowing the driveway...

I look ALOT bigger with 2 layers of clothing on!! :huh:

Here are the pics she took... Keep in mind, these are all early in the day...

gallery_14104_510_18476.jpg

gallery_14104_510_57539.jpg

gallery_14104_510_14133.jpg

gallery_14104_510_52211.jpg

gallery_14104_510_19437.jpg

And the most fucked up part... ITS ALL GONE... We have ZERO snow now... ALL melted... from 2 feet to zero in 5 days... This is a FUCKED UP winter.. . :dry:

Back