Codes drivin me mad ..!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecjdm

Well guys i`m getting a VTEC Oil Pressure Switch code ... and also a 41 code Primary Oxygen Sensor - Heater.

Now for the code 41 .. all i know is that i need a 4 wire o2sensor since my new p28 seems it won`t accept any single wire ones.. Anywayy .. any good place i can buy one ????? r they all standard for all honda models ??

However ... the oil pressure thing i have NO Idea still ... Vtec works great you can feel it above 4000revs .. so, what the hell is the ecu reading ?

If there is some loose connection .. were exactly should i look? Checked all the connections near the dizzy .. they all seem ok ..

Help!

Originally posted by vtecjdm@Jan 10 2005, 07:29 AM
Now for the code 41 .. all i know is that i need a 4 wire o2sensor since my new p28 seems it won`t accept any single wire ones.. Anywayy .. any good place i can buy one ????? r they all standard for all honda models ??
[post=443616]Quoted post[/post]​

ok the ecu does use a four wire o2 sensor i am almost sure it is a four wire, if not it is a five wire call honda and find out which o2 sensor you need for that ecu. i think there is an article on this website on how to convert o2 sensors

However ... the oil pressure thing i have NO Idea still ... Vtec works great you can feel it above 4000revs .. so, what the hell is the ecu reading ?

ok now how do you know that vtec is kicking in? check your wiring on the ecu side there could be a mix up there if the plugs are plugged in right

Back