1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Codes drivin me mad ..!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by vtecjdm, Jan 10, 2005.

1. vtecjdm

vtecjdm Senior Member

Well guys i`m getting a VTEC Oil Pressure Switch code ... and also a 41 code Primary Oxygen Sensor - Heater.

Now for the code 41 .. all i know is that i need a 4 wire o2sensor since my new p28 seems it won`t accept any single wire ones.. Anywayy .. any good place i can buy one ????? r they all standard for all honda models ??

However ... the oil pressure thing i have NO Idea still ... Vtec works great you can feel it above 4000revs .. so, what the hell is the ecu reading ?

If there is some loose connection .. were exactly should i look? Checked all the connections near the dizzy .. they all seem ok ..

Help!

2. civiclxb16

civiclxb16 Senior Member

ok the ecu does use a four wire o2 sensor i am almost sure it is a four wire, if not it is a five wire call honda and find out which o2 sensor you need for that ecu. i think there is an article on this website on how to convert o2 sensors

ok now how do you know that vtec is kicking in? check your wiring on the ecu side there could be a mix up there if the plugs are plugged in right

3. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted