coilovers for under $125?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

magicsballer

Does anyone know of any coilovers for 92-92 civics for under 125 shipped? and still have good quality. The only thing i've found so far are dropzone coilovers on ebay that come with a lifetime warranty, if anyone has and experience or advice on them i'd appreciate it. thanks

Drop Zones are garbage. I agree with UDT wait and pay $300 shipped anywhere for Ground Controls.

Id say either listen to them, or find a quality brand like GC or Skunk used, good coilovers, unlike cheap ones, quality coilovers will not have signifigant wear problems and be fine used

if thats all you can afford, get some omnipower slip coils. they are like 150 bucks or so from kteller.com . however you should wait until you can afford a complete setup, like the full omni kit.

my cousin has dropzones in his civic; for racing they suck but for daily driving they are "ok".

if thats all you can afford, wait.
you're better off on stock suspension than garbge springs/coils. you'll only end up replacing them later, and thus, losing even more money.

do it right the first time, or don't do it at all

Back