Coilovers or Springs/dampers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black98Beast

I've got a 99 civic hatch, and I would like the adjustability of coilovers but not to sure on the prices. If I go with coilovers, these would be actual coilovers, not cheap fake ones like Ground Controls. What are some good coilovers and where can I buy some?

If I decide on springs/dampers, what is recommended? I want a smooth ride, and LOW, I don't race or anything, I drive a TON, so it's gotta be comfortable and tuckin' would be nice. :)

Some suggestions on what and where to buy would be great. OR anyone selling used stuff is a plus also.

Thanks
Matt

Go with eibach, the one that lowers more out of the sport and pro kit i dont remember with ones lower. And get some tokiko hp's. Perfect little setup for what your looking for. Or another good alternative that actuly handles well is progress springs. Both are progressive rate and will ride nice and last on the Hp shocks.

Or on the second hand KYB GR-2 shocks are very good choice too, really its just a choice of the two companys. Tehre both in the same price range and will do what your looking for perfectly.

If your trying to go really low your gonna want different shocks then what i just suggested, but i asuume that should be as low as your wanting to go.

Back