concave wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
check these out... looks like its going to be the next big thing (after deep dish)

3595283887_41ab40d173_o.jpg

I've seen wheels like that in the past on higher end cars, but very few.

They wouldn't look that bad on the Z, if I could find a 19x10.5 that weighs 19lbs it might be a good future option.

yeah, I've seen similar. Not 3-piece forged obviously but similar. They're interesting, and give you a bit better idea of the style of wheel without giving up the aggressive look.

they look cool to me.... can i get some for my teg lol

those are sweet ill have to introduce my boss to some of them since he just sold both sets of CCWs he had for his vette

Been around a while, but still neat looking. I don't have a car that they will fit so the point is rather moot for me.

"titanium fasteners"
"only 40 sets available for preorder"
"built for exotic performance vehicles only"
"Custom built for any application"

These are all key phrases leading toward "Will cost you both nuts, both arms, one leg, your soul, and $10,000."

Last edited:
i saw the wheels on the porsche on a 911 at Rolex last year...maybe not the same exact one but they were damn close. carbonfiber and aluminum or something, looked fantastic.

huh, theres a guy that works there or owns, i dunno, that posts in the photography section of our local forum, they do some badass cars there.
and their photog is excellent too.

be a good thing to be the next fad, at least they look good.
wonder how long til some douche finds a way to get them on a civic.

Back