converting my del sol front end...help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

podagee

okay right now my 93 del sol is under construction.i wrecked the front end.i pulled off basically the whole bulk head.is it possible to do a rsx front end swap waith the stock bulk head?do i get an rsx one?will the hood latch fit for my hood?someone help me out.

evrything will have to be cut and welded hood fenders and all and it will look like shit, the only thing that looks good on those are the 96-97 del sol front or the 92-95 civic front end, but i guess its just what you like

ive never even seen one converted... but id imagine its alot of work to put a rsx face on a del sol body

you would have to use the rad. support and everything from the rsx..its a bitch,takes alot of time,and you cant just put the shit on once and be done.youve gotta put the shit on,take it off,adjust,put it on,and so on..

or just put a new delsol front clip back on it

was just wondering what kind of conversions can be done.

-96-97 Del Sol
-92-95 Civic (requires a bit of fabrication)

Those are your choices. Anything else will require a shit ton of fabrication and should probably be left to a professional...

you can make any front end fit just about anything you want with enough work but the civic front end would be the easiest or the integra of eather gen wouln't be so hard. it depends on how much work you want to do.

you can make any front end fit just about anything you want with enough work but the civic front end would be the easiest or the integra of eather gen wouln't be so hard. it depends on how much work you want to do.

What two Integra front ends are you talking about? I assume that one of them is the 94-01, but is the other the RSX or the 90-93 generation? I don't think that the 94-01 front end would look good on a Del Sol, but the 90-93 front end? Are you serious? That would look like complete and utter ass...

94-01 doesn't look terrible, but you can definitely tell it doesn't belong. 90-93 and 01+ would just look terrible.

i was talking about the 90-93 and 94-01 but yeh they would look kinda dumb i just like the headlights on different cars

Well, the 94-01 at least makes sense. The body lines would match up pretty well. I don't personally like it, but I don't think it looks like complete ass either.

The 90-93 though? That would just look awful. That generation of Integra is a lot more boxier, not as many curves. The front end wouldn't match the rest of the car, not even close...

DUDE. i just came about this little thought.

what about and insight front end on the sol?

i wonder what it would look like... :hmm:

choppy.PNG
crappy chop but gives me an idea of what the result would look like.
i think it looks cool...

you should try this lol
honda_cr-x_del_sol_x-wing.jpg

Last edited:
guy i think the rsx conversion on that yellow sol looks sick.it dont look bad at all.the wife wants a del sol front back on it.tried talking too her into the conversion.....didnt work.stay tuned though my car is in the works right now i should have some pics up.thanks every1 for your suggestions and comments.

I like the S2K Front end and tails on the Sol, they would look a lot better without a rice kit, I mean body kit.

Back